Cam- camping?

Your POV
I admired his neatly trimmed nails, small scars plastered across his hands and a small beauty mark on the palm of his hand by his thumb. I looked at the stars, trying to find the constellations Hunter had pointed out to me earlier. No such luck I guess, I didn't see any.

"Hunter?" I asked quietly. "Mhm?" "How do you find the constellations in the sky?" I asked him. "Well-"

Hunter POV
This isn't like back with Belos.. I don't have to cut myself off. She listens to my dumb facts and rants. I felt myself smile a little. "Well, people tend to think the North star's the brightest but that's not true! Sirius is the brightest star, the North star is easy to see. Not the brightest though." "Mhm.." She grinned tiredly with her eyes shut.

Your POV
"Some of them have distinctive features, like Orion's belt being the three stars in a row." He yawned.

Hunter POV
Y/N didn't reply after that. I played with her hair, running my hands through it and massaging her head as her breath filled the empty space of the calm night. I noticed some vines hanging from a tree with pink flowers.

"Hey guys!" I looked over to see Edric standing at the front of his canoe shouting with his arms waving rapidly, Nyx sat behind him with her legs up over the side of the canoe. She was laughing at the ridiculous show Edric was putting on.

I waved back, not half as energetic as he was. Nyx shot me some finger guns from the back of the canoe, not fully shifting their attention to me "Where's Y/N?" He  asked, his whole demeanor changing. He went from friendly to, curious and pretty damn threatening.

Edric POV
Hunter pointed to his lap with a smiley laugh. Oh.. of course. "Wait, wait! Not like that!" He shouted looking awfully flushed. "She's laying on my lap, not-" "I get it." I cut him off. Y/N moved looking above the edge of the canoe. She looked around a little before spotting us and smiling at us. She waved happily.

Your POV
"Hey!" I called out. "Y/N! Hey!" Emira yelled. Ed frowned a little. "Hi Ed!" "Hey." He said unenthusiastically. We paddled to each other until the three canoes were next to each other. "Hi Viney!" I smiled. "Hello!" She waved shyly

Hunter POV
"Where's everyone else?" I asked. "They wanted to stay out a little longer but we wanted to check on you guys. Your (parent) made us promise to make sure you weren't up to no good after all Y/N. Plus you know, drawing." Edric shrugged.

Your POV
Emira had a mischievous look that said she had something to say we didn't know. "Guess what?" She smiled, real big. "Hm?" "We're camping out at the lake! All of us, tonight."

Hunter POV
"We don't have our things though?" I quirked an eyebrow. "Y/N.. portal witch.. I think you should know this by now." Emira joked. "Oh, right."

Your POV
I felt my insides twist inside like taffy. Whoah. What. Camping with Hunter. This is fast. I'm a little nervous. My heart's moving about a million miles per hour. Whoah.