Non-clumsy kiss

Edric POV
"Y/N, you're acting like I can't swim." I rebutted. "That's not it, you know anything could happen." They replied avoiding my eyes as they spoke. "I'm fine, can we focus on that?" I insisted. "Fine." They huffed out.

Your POV
"So, are you guys done..?" He gestured his hands. "Uhh.. well not exactly. We just said we'd go drop off the PJ's before." I laughed awkwardly. "Oh. Well then, go." He replied assertively. "Alright." I laughed. I took Hunter's hand and pulled him back up the dock. "Be safe? I'd really prefer it if you'd go back by the fire or whatever but I can't make you do anything." I groaned at Ed. "Yeah." He sighed.

"So Hunter, I think it's better if we drop off Emira & Viney's through a portal, I don't wanna walk in on anything.." I laughed. "Yeah.." He sighed. "Wait, what about Luz and Amity?" He added. "Oh yeah, guess I should grab something for them too."

I picked out this for Amity,

but without the sleeves since it'd be too hot with them and this for Luz,

Hunter POV Y/N made two small portals, pushing the pajamas for Luz the human and Amity through one of them and pulling the ones for Viney and Emira out of the other

Hunter POV
Y/N made two small portals, pushing the pajamas for Luz the human and Amity through one of them and pulling the ones for Viney and Emira out of the other. Then they tapped the portal they'd pushed Luz and Amity's pajamas through, it turned a vibrant green color then returned to normal and they dropped Viney and Emira's clothes through. "Let's head back to the tent then." They smiled.

"Let's." I laughed. "So how do we pick up where we left off..? It's a little awkward. The vibes not right." They stressed.

Your POV
Hunter sat down on the floor of the tent and pulled me down so my hands fell to the ground on either side of him and my knees fell next to his, my face directly in front of him. I admired every mark, freckle or scrape on his face. He had a tan from being in the sun for the last few days. His magenta eyes, met mine and my heart pounded.

"Vibes?" He smirked. "Wow, uh, really good, amazing even." I stuttered, feeling the pressure of his eyes on me. "Awkward?" "Not at all." I replied a little bit quicker than I would normally speak. "Can I kiss you?" "Yes." I blurted out. "Do you want me to?" "Yes." "Ask me to." "Please kiss me?"

"As you wish." He turned his head slightly to the side before falling in towards me. His hand met the side of my face, he gently held me there. He leaned back slightly and I moved back with him until I was laying on top of him and he was down on his forearms.

Hunter POV
They pressed against my chest, their hand pulled in a little closer, going from the ground beside me to onto my leg. From before when I had all the control to now where they had a hand on my chest and one on my leg. Pressing me to the ground.

"Hunter?" They asked pulling back. "Yeah?" "Weird as this sounds, I'm done." "Done?" "Yeah, I don't wanna make out anymore." "That's fine." I replied with a polite smile. "So, what do we do instead?" I asked.