Burns

Hunter POV
Nurse Ami walked back into the room a few moments later, "Nice to see you both have gotten comfortable." She laughed. Y/N popped up to look at Nurse Ami who held out a glass of water to her. Y/N took the glass and took a slow cautious sip while watching Nurse Ami. "Golden Guard, if you could." she cleared her throat. "Oh, uh, yes of course." I said stumbling out of the bed and moving to a chair pulled up to the side of the bed. "Thank you." She replied. "Y/N please remove the blazer and blankets." She asked. "Yes Ms.." Y/N droned on before Nurse Ami stepped in, "Nurse. Nurse Ami." "Yes Nurse Ami." Y/N replied while pulling off the blazer dropping it into my lap and pushing the thin nurse office blanket down to her feet.

Your POV
Back to the cold of the nurse's office. Nurse Ami had put on white latex gloves while she was out of the room, "Y/N, please lay out flat so I can inspect the burns." Nurse Ami asked kindly. "Yes Nurse Ami." I said stretching out. She began running her hands along the burns watching my reactions as she did so. She started with my legs, she carefully ran a finger along one of the bigger scars on my calve. I shivered in pain as she pressed a finger on it gently. "hmm interesting." She muttered under her breath. "One moment, I have to text my family." Really I would be texting Emira and Edric but that was hard to explain. "Yes, of course Y/N, go ahead." Nurse Ami replied while stepping back taking a seat at her desk. "Golden guard, tell me when she's ready again please." "Yes Ma'am." He replied. I pulled out my scroll pulling up Em's number and pressed facetime, after two rings I saw the twins with face masks and headbands to keep their hair out of their face mask looking me. "Why aren't you back yet?" Ed asked worriedly. "Long story short I had an issue with some fire bees so I'm with a doctor right now. I might not be there for a while, I'm so sorry guys." I replied sadly. "It's okay Y/N. We were just really worried about you, that's all. Please keep us updated. We wanna see you soon!" Emira smiled. "See you later Em, Ed." I said. "See you!" They exclaimed and I hung up.

Hunter POV
"Nurse Ami! She's done her call." Hunter said while walking into the room where Nurse Ami was sitting. She walked back in and got right to work feeling at the burns. After a few minutes of this she turned to Y/N "Well Y/N you got lucky, majority of the burns are not serious except the burn on your shoulder." "What about the burn on my shoulder?" Y/N asked nervously biting at her lip. "It's not a third degree so we won't have to do anything too serious but chances at the scar will stay with you your whole life. It will get a little smaller and won't be visible but will probably remain. This cream should help with irritation or itching and this potion should help improve the condition of the scar." She informed Y/N. "Thank goodness." Y/N looked relieved. "Chances are it'll hurt for a few days. If anything out of the usual happens with it please come back and see me." Nurse Ami told Y/N. "Oh and chances are since the fire bees burned your feet it'll hurt to walk so it's smart to avoid walking too much for the next few days. You can use those crutches, I trust you'll bring them back when you're done. Y/N, can you wait outside a moment? I want to talk with the Golden Guard one moment." She added. "Yes Nurse Ami." She said with pushing herself out of the room with the crutches. "Hm?" I asked. "You're gonna be a great boyfriend to her, I know you will. I saw how caring you were carrying her in here. Remember that." She said. "Thank you." I whispered, it was nice to hear someone say I was a good boyfriend. "Bye honey! Tell that girl she's a cutie, I wish you two the best!" Shouted the older woman as ami pushed open the door. "gotcha!" I shouted back.

Your POV
"How you feeling Y/N?" Hunter grinned at me. "It hurts." I whined. "How about I fly you to the Blights'?" He smiled at me "Really?" I asked happily. "Yeah." He replied. "That'd be amazing, thank you!" I said excitedly.