Wake up

Your POV
"So strong, tell me more." She continued looking deep into my eyes. "Only if you do the same." I teased. "Deal." She replied. "He has an eye for detail, he remembered my bubble tea order." I mused feeling my heart light up inside. "Really?" She asked with curiosity gleaming in her eye. "Really." I confirmed proudly. "So tell me more about Viney?" I inquired. "She's creative, she studies beast keeping and healing and she's excellent at both. Really smart, she likes books. I see her at the library sometimes while visiting Mittens. She always has a stack of books practically taller than herself. She wears a minty fresh, sweet perfume and she's very persuasive, like she convinced this one guy to pay for our photos for absolutely no reason." It was nice to see Emira so happy. "Sounds like you had fun." I laughed.

Hunter POV
I sat up in bed rubbing my eyes, they felt wet. Tears, why had I been crying? I wondered it for a moment before it all came rushing back to me. The way Y/N had looked at me through the window, confused and maybe even a little upset or scared. I remembered the fact I still had to go see Belos this morning. I peeked at the clock next to my bed. My alarm hadn't gone off meaning it had to be early, I had to meet with Belos at six so I set my alarm for five last night to leave time to get ready, it was four. Was it really worth it to get up so early? I sat in my desk chair wiping the tears from my face before tucking my feet under me spinning myself around a few times. The sun wasn't out yet, I could see the dark scene through my window.

Your POV
"What'd you and the golden guard do?" She questioned. "He's a really good dancer.. and we took pictures at the photo booth. Oh and there was this one guy flirting with me and hu- he scared him off." I cut myself off realizing I was about to reveal his name but Emira yawned with her eyes closed most of the way, it didn't seem like she had noticed my mistake.

Hunter POV
I laid my head on the desk, I was scared. Belos was definitely not the nicest, there was no telling what would happen when I stepped into that meeting. I had to eat breakfast before meeting with Belos so I decided to get dressed, it was about 4:15 am. I was just walking around the castle so I didn't have to dress up but also I was meeting with Belos.. hmm.. I searched through my closet looking for something that fit the occasion. I pulled out a pair of black slacks, a black turtle neck with a khaki jacket and a black tie. I hopped into the shower before getting changed. I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant carefully. I put on the clothes as well as a pair of white socks and these shoes.

Your POV "He sounds sweet

Your POV
"He sounds sweet." She said lazily. Her head slipped off the palm of her hand, landing on my calf. I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing too loudly. I laid back on the pillow reliving the thrill of Hunter and I's kiss on the stage while I fell back asleep.

Hunter POV
I sprayed myself with the cologne while checking myself out in the mirror. I brushed out my hair before slipping out into the hallway. Despite the time as I walked towards the cafeteria a guard walked by me with a busy demeanor. I arrived at the cafeteria door before stepping inside, the smell of food filled the room. I stepped into line behind a tall guard. The lady behind the counter was older and chubby, she had a floral printed dress that had short sleeves and a gentle v neck. She had light brown skin and had her hair in a bun, with orange eyeshadow and brown lipstick. She handed the tall guard a serving of fairy pie and a carton of juice. I stepped up and she gave me the same, I took it and continued to sit at an empty table. I took a bite of the fairy pie, I didn't really feel like eating but I also didn't want to meet Belos on an empty stomach. I chewed slowly while examining around the room. The cafeteria was pretty empty since hardly anyone woke up this early, most guard's shifts don't start until seven. At a table in front of me sat a boy with tanned skin and black and blonde layers with a ponytail. He wore black jeans and a white t-shirt with green converse sneakers.

Your POV
I woke up to the sun streaming through the window, unlike the day before I had woken up before the twins. Emira was hugging my leg when I woke up and Ed was laying with his face in his pillow and his arm around it. I slid my leg out from under Em and stood up. There's not much for me to do while the twins are asleep.. I stumbled, feeling small tinges of pain all over my body as I walked over in to the office chair gazing at myself in the mirror. I combed my hands through my hair.

Edric POV
I woke up laying on my stomach, face first into my pillow. I rolled over to see Y/N sitting in the chair by the desk running her hands through her hair. "Good morning." I said with a yawn. "Finally, you're awake." She grinned.

Hunter POV
He had headphones in and didn't seem to be paying much attention to anything then I noticed he had a knife in his pocket. He had a fruit cup on his plate which he seemed to be neglecting his fairy pie for. I finished up my food heading back to my room. It was around five by the time I got back to my room. What to do for the next hour..? I wanted to text Y/N but I'll be nervous, I was nervous. She had seen.. a lot.

Your POV
Ed walked over to stand next to me. "How long have you been awake?" He asked. "Like twenty minutes." I replied. "Have you been doing this the whole time?" He inquired. "Pretty much." I laughed. "You guys are so loud.." Emira groaned from behind us. We both turned to see Emira with a groggy expression, her shirt slightly pulled up exposing a small part of her stomach and her bangs gone wild. Ed and I glanced at each other before snickering. "What?" Emira asked shooting the both of us a look. "Nothing." I said putting my hands up defensively. She stood and walked over next to me looking at herself in the mirror.

Hunter POV
I flopped onto my bed stretching my hands above my head. I grabbed my scroll opening penstagram moving to Y/N's DMs. My finger hesitated above the scroll. What would I even say? What would she say?