Constellation boy

Hunter POV
"Could you like.. technically steal with your power?" I asked curiously. I didn't even realize what a disrespectful question that was, I didn't even think about how hard Belos would've smacked he had he heard me say it. "Damn, that's a big step down from golden guard." Y/N laughed. Everyone chuckled at her joke

"What? Wait- No, I didn't mean that. I didn't mean it like that!" I stammered. "It's fine!" She pushed me in the shoulder. "Can, and has!" Emira butted in. "Hey, don't get me in trouble with the Golden guard." Y/N fake pouted.

Your POV
"Ex- Golden guard." Hunter rolled his eyes. "Wait you've stolen?" He perked up as if the words had just registered. "Ah, maybe once or twice." I avoided eye contact.

Hunter POV
I moved closer to Y/N, "..Why?" "Give a kid these magical portals that can reach practically anywhere and pretty much, no one will know it was you. Connect the dots constellation boy." "Oh. Yeah, makes sense." I shrugged.

"So Y/N, can you grab stuff for camping?" Emira asked. "Like tents?" Y/N groaned. "If you could.." "You guys are lucky I love you." We made eye contact as she said it.

Your POV
"What's wrong with tents?" Hunter asked curiously. "Bigger item, bigger portal, more magic." I explained. "That's why it's so hard for her to teleport multiple people!" Edric jumped in. "Yeah." "Oh." "It's not a big deal." I sighed. "Let's get to the shore to get set up then?" Edric asked.

I nodded in agreement. I leaned against Hunter with my eyes shut as he paddled. To be honest, with the amount of work the spell to fit a tent was going to take, I deserved to rest.

Hunter POV
We hit the shore with a small thud, I stepped out the side of the canoe. I felt my feet fall into the sand beneath my feet before I turned to look at Y/N. I put a hand out and she took my hand, I helped her climb over the edge of the canoe.

Your POV
I conjured up a large shiny yellow spell circle that sparked and sizzled before settling. "You guys should feel so lucky right now." I groaned before reaching into the portal.

"Jeez Em, cluttered attic much?" I asked with a raise eyebrow. "You guys moved the tents? It's not in the same spot as last time..?" "Mom reorganized." Emira sighed. I took a deep breath.

Hunter POV
"Last time?" I quirked an eyebrow. Emira laughed. "We've been friends for so long we've practically done everything." Y/N shrugged, one arm still in the portal. "Jeez Em, where is it?"

Your POV
"Never mind, found it!" I exclaimed, pulling a packed up tent through the portal before reaching back in. I grabbed another packed up tent and tugged it through, tripping backward as I yanked out. I felt someone's hands on my back lifting me back up. "Careful there." Hunter smirked. "Oh yeah, right." I stammered. 

Author's note 

Next chapter we have a bunch of teenagers trying to figure out how to pitch a tent so get excited guys! Also I'm just as excited about the "Constellation boy" as you all are <3