Locked out

Hunter POV
I pulled back, breathing heavily, "First time you've ever done that out here?" I smirked. "First and best." She grinned with slightly widened eyes.

Your POV
I leaned against his side gazing at the stars, "It's nice out." I smiled. "Yeah, it is." He agreed. I yawned as I wrapped an arm around his shoulder, "I like your cologne." "Thanks."

Hunter POV
I was tempted to tell her the story behind the perfume but decided to save it for tomorrow, we were both tired enough as it is. "Shall we head in?" I nudged her. "Mhmm." She groaned. I slung her arm over my shoulder lifting her off the ground. I began trying to pull the window up, to be met with the shocking realization, the window was locked. "You accidentally locked it while we were climbing out.. and now we're stuck." I said trying not to panic.

Your POV
I bolted out of my sleepy state upon hearing that, "Stuck?" "Stuck." That's not good. (Parent) would not be happy I snuck out of the house, with a boy. "Staff, to fly us down to the door. I grabbed my key, luckily." "Do you see a staff?" He asked with panic in his voice. "No need for the attitude right now." I exclaimed.

Hunter POV
"Portal?" I asked. "I'm tired so there's always a chance of our issue earlier but sure." She shrugged. "No other choice." "Alright then." I wrapped my arms around her before she began to create a spell circle. The circle sparked and fizzed a little before calming down, she took a step towards it while pulling me with her. "Here we go." I whispered.

Your POV
I blinked as my feet set down on the ground. I opened my eyes to see, my bedroom. Relief filled my body before hearing a small explosion and turning to see Hunter sliding out of the way of an exploding spell circle, however one of my house plants, had not been able to slide out of the way. A few stray leaves fell to the floor along with a large chip out of the pot, I was too tired to deal with that now though. I turned to see Edric and Emira looking at us with shocked expressions. Emira was rubbing her eyes as they darted between Hunter and I.

Hunter POV
"Hey." I greeted awkwardly. "What the hell?" Edric whisper-yelled. "Long story, need sleep, talk in morning." Y/N stated seriously. Edric didn't look exactly thrilled with that answer but groaned and rolled over anyway. I slid into bed between Y/N and Emira pulling Y/N against my chest as I heard her calmed breathing. "Goodnight Hunter." "Goodnight Y/N." "Night Em, Ed." Y/N said. "Night!" They said moments apart.

I had learned to sleep in, less than good sleeping circumstances but nothing couldn't prepared me for this. Y/N was relatively calm other than the occasional mumbling, Emira on the other hand moved in her sleep, everything from tapping my shoulder to kicking my shins. Somehow I managed to fall asleep though.

Your POV
It wasn't very hard to fall asleep, Hunters cologne danced around me and his strong arms blanketed me to the night.