Character select

Your POV
My character laid on the ground, squished by the giant frog for a moment before popping up. The frog didn't wait a single moment before shooting it's tongue towards Emira's character. She managed to skillfully duck. She ran toward the frog getting a critical hit on its eye, it lost a decent amount of its health from the hit, about a two eighths. I followed behind her landing a decent hit towards the frogs stomach, taking around an eighth of his health.

He was three eighths down. The frog summoned several smaller frogs, one landed on top of Emira dealing her a critical hit, about one fourth of her health down the drain. Another of the small frogs hopped towards me before delivering a slap to my character, taking off a small amount of my health.

Hunter POV
I watched patiently as the frog cycled through various attacks. Y/N had definitely played this game before, she was good. She responded quickly but the frog was obviously getting the best of her. She groaned while stretching her arms out in front of her. Y/N's character ran forward with the sword positioned above her shoulder towards the frog. She took a strong slash removing a fair amount of health from the frog before he hopped onto her leaving with a very small amount of health.

Emira's character dove towards the frog swinging the axe, a small amount of damage was applied but the frog managed to slap her while she was mid-dive. Both of them were left with a small fraction of their previous health. The frog summoned another round of small frogs knocking Y/N and Emira out of the game quickly. "Shitttt." Y/N mumbled under her breath. She turned around with a smug smirk before passing me the controller.

Your POV
"You ready?" I grinned. "Maybe." Hunter said with an unsure look on his face. I moved out of the way and he moved forward, sitting cross legged and I moved putting my hands on his shoulders leaning over him to see. I felt him tense up a little as I touched his shoulders, "You're okay with this?" I asked trying to be comforting. "Yeah, just uh, not used to it yet." He said nervously. He was scratching at his hands as he said it.

Hunter POV
Edric handled getting the game all set up as we returned to the character select screen, I chose a boy with white hair in a scruffy ponytail, he had dark brown eyes and was wearing a brown cloak with small latches to button it up that reached his hips, and brown slacks, a thick brown belt with a golden latch and a golden necklace dangling from his neck. He had a noticeable scar across his hooked nose. He has a bow slung over his shoulder.

Edric chose a boy with black hair with green streaks that reached his shoulders in a braid. He wore a black turtle neck with brown jeans and an army green jacket. His bright green eyes and large emerald earrings matched well. He held a spear with emeralds encrusted into the base.

Your POV
Edric loaded up the game picking the same level we had been working on, "I'm gonna beat it this time." He announced confidently. "Yeah right." Emira snapped back. "It's true." He laughed. They loaded the game and Hunter began pressing buttons to figure out the controls, suddenly as it had before, the frog hopped onto screen. Hunter was still in the middle of figuring out controls when Edric dove at the frog thrusting the spear towards one of the frog's big yellow eyes.

Hunter POV
I knew how to run, that was easy but as soon as we loaded in it was as if my memory had been wiped of the controls. The frog shot its tongue towards my ankles but luckily I managed to figure out how to jump in time to avoid it. Edric's character flashed a snarly grin which revealed one fang before running toward the frog and throwing the spear, aimed between both of the frog's eyes. The frog was knocked back a few feet by the impact of the spear and lost about a third of its health. "Whoah!" Exclaimed Emira.

Your POV
"Damn!" I laughed, "Nice one!" Edric turned around and shot a wink while putting his arms up in the air until we heard a thud, Edric turned around to see his character wrapped up in the frog's tongue. Trapped. "Looks like you got too cocky." Emira laughed. "Nooooooo" He whined while smashing the button to try to stab through the frog's tongue with his spear. To succeed he would have to get the timing right with a small dial, issue was that doesn't work with Ed. He's impulsive and his timing is always way off.

Hunter POV
I shot an arrow at the frog's stomach while flipping back and firing off another. It wasn't critical, only a little damage. This game was hard. Finally I got a critical shot on the frog's eye causing the frog to hop back in pain and drop Edric.