"Golden Guard's little princess"

Your POV
I heard the couple joking as we walked off and after seeing Hunter wipe the floor with quite a few people today I decided to hold his hand to make sure he didn't run back there to "teach those two a lesson." We reached the dance floor and we both turned as a voice on the stage made another announcement, "We're reaching the end of our wonderful ball tonight. So we, the bard's coven want to announce, the Golden guard up here. Everyone's favorite member of the Emperors guild, come on up!" A woman with dark skin and a white afro announced happily.

Hunter POV
"Y/N come up with me please." I grinned at her. She cocked her head a little to the side while looking at me, "yeah?" She asked, she sounded a little nervous. "Yeah." I reassured. We walked through the crowd towards the stage where I pulled Y/N up by the hand onto the stage. The woman with the white afro gasped a little as she realized I wasn't alone on the stage. "The wonderful, the feared, the powerful Golden Guard!" She yelled into the crowd, "And... a friend?" She questioned. "More than a friend." I said loudly enough she and about the first row of the crowd could hear.

Your POV
"Kiss me." I whispered to him. "Of course." He whispered back. He pulled me into the air with his arms around my waist kissing me passionately. "Way more than a friend." He announced into the crowd placing me back onto the stage. Their was cheering from the crowd and the woman who had announced us grinned, "Looks like we found the Golden Guard's little princess!" I felt the embarrassment rush to my face as the words left her mouth.

Hunter POV
I turned to Y/N, I definitely hadn't expected that woman with the white afro to say.. that. "are you okay Y/N?" I whispered to her, I was met with no response. I saw her face was red under the spotlight, I tried to think of a way to quickly calm her down.

Your POV
Suddenly Hunter pulled me close into his side, the feeling of his hands against my back and shoulder was comforting, warm even. "The brawn and beauty, a beautiful new couple in the castle!" The woman announced. "All right, this is gonna be the last song so grab your loved one and get to the dance floor!" She shouted to the crowd. Hunter and I ran down the steps of the stage with our arms interlocked. We got to the dance floor and by this point it came naturally to me to reach for his hand. He did the same and our hands interlocked between us.

Hunter POV
I put a hand on her lower back and she put her hand on my shoulder blades. We swayed side to side and we moved closely together.

Your POV
"You're a good dancer too Y/N."  Hunter smiled at me as he said it. I grinned at him, "Think so?" "I do." He replied. He spun me around while smiling at me. "You're stunning." He complimented. "As you are handsome." I replied.