Wake up

Your POV
I woke up to see Hunter sitting at my desk politely, I pulled myself onto my elbows to see what he was doing better. I saw the leaves and glass in his hand, he had cleaned up for me. "Good morning." He said with a toothy grin. "Good morning, you're cleaning up?" "I woke up early and had nothing better to do." He shrugged.

Hunter POV
I dumped it into the trash, "So what are you planning on doing with the plant?" "Probably move it into another pot, there's gotta be a spare in the garden somewhere." She sighed. "So, what time did you wake up?" "Only like six." I laughed. "Six? Why?" "Emperor Belos made us wake up early for missions everyday, this was sleeping in for me." I joked.

She slid out of bed and stood in front of me. "Wanna go get breakfast? They probably won't wake up for.." She thought for a moment, glancing at the clock, "An hour or two."

Your POV
It was eight and they should be waking up around nine or ten since they'd stayed up to finish the movie. "Sure." He smiled. "Let's get dressed first." "Right."

Hunter POV
I pulled the black t-shirt and jean shorts from Gino's from my bag, "Bathrooms down the hall." Y/N informed me. "Sounds good." I replied while pushing through the door. I stepped into the hallway glancing from door to door, Y/N's (Parent)'s room was a couple feet down and at the end of the hall was a white door with a golden doorknob. I pushed the door open and set my black boxers and clothes on the side of the bathtub.

Your POV
I opened my closet looking through my clothes hung up. I laid a grey t-shirt, a black belt, jeans, black socks and a brown backpack onto my desk chair. I put the clothes over my arm before walking into the bedroom-bathroom, I slid the door closed. I quickly changed before sitting back at my desk, I put in silver stud earrings and sprayed perfume onto my neck before walking down the hallway. I sat at the top of the steps waiting for Hunter. "Almost ready?" "One second."

Hunter POV
I straightened out my shirt before stepping into the hallway, "Ready." She jumped up from the step where she was sitting and we walked down the stairs quietly. We reached the front door and she put on white sneakers, I put on red converse. She opened the door and moved onto the front porch.

Your POV
I closed the door before we both ran down the steps to the grass. "Are you flying?" I asked. "Alright." He laid down the staff and we both hopped on. "To town." I smiled. "To town." He agreed. We flew up above the trees, the sun hit my face as we took off.

Hunter POV
"How about the coffee shop from before the ball?" I asked. "Sure." We landed in the grass surrounding town and I helped Y/N off the staff.

Your POV
I interlocked fingers with Hunter as we walked through town. His hands were scarred and calluses but still soft.

Hunter POV
I noticed a girl straight, dark green hair watching as we walked, that was strange. Then I noticed, everyone walking down the street were watching us. "Y/N?" "Mhm?" "Is it just me.. or is everyone looking at us?" She smiled at me, "Yeah Mr Golden Guard. It's not everyday Emperor Belos' second in command gets a girlfriend." "Oh- I see."