Wow, Hunters pretty good at this

Your POV
"Need any help?" I asked. "Well there's three other spikes so maybe you could get one of those?" "Gotcha." I kneeled on the ground at another spike. I began to hammer it into the ground but it wouldn't go in. I sighed, hitting the hammer into the spike again, to no avail. "Let me help you there." Hunter said leaning over me, putting his hands over mine.

"It's just like this." He said knocking the spike into the ground with one hard strike and then pushing it the rest of the way with a second lighter strike. "Whoah." I laughed. "Practice makes perfect." He joked.

Hunter POV
I moved to the third spike, swiftly hitting it into the ground before finishing the fourth one. I looked over to see the twins and Viney still struggling with their tent. Emira had managed to get one spike into the ground... and was now trying to get Edric's shirt that she had accidentally put the spike on top of.

"We should help them." Y/N groaned. "We?" I laughed. "You should help them." Y/N corrected themself. I wasn't all that used to teamwork, not that I'm against it it's just, the Emperor's coven was never big on it, best of the best usually means lonely.

Your POV
"So, help them?" I asked. Hunter nodded before walking over, I followed him laying an arm over his shoulder. "You guys need any help?" Hunter asked arrogantly. Edric bit his lip, hard as Emira sighed, "Definitely." Viney jumped in.

Hunter POV
I quickly hammered in the first one, the one Viney had been working on. She was not too upset about putting down the hammer though, so she was the first person to let me try to help. Next I moved to the untouched spike. Emira and Edric didn't look at me as I hit the spike into the ground. They backed away from their spikes before I nailed those two in as well.

"Show off.." Y/N laughed. I felt my heart get a little heavier. "..what?" I whispered. I guess she didn't hear me over Viney's thank yous and Emira and Edric's explanations of how they could've done it on their own cause she didn't say anything. The way she said show off echoed in my mind.