Photo booth

Hunter POV
We stood at the bottom of the steps and I began to pull her through the crowd towards the photo booth.  She pulled me in and I sat down next to her, she saw the coin slot in front of us and turned to me. "I.. don't have any cash on me. No pockets." She said with a laugh, she smiled so hard her eyes squinted as she looked at me. I pulled some coins out of my blazer pocket and slid them into the slot while smiling at her. "I got it." She sat and smiled calmly and I copied her but on the next picture I grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss, making sure her flustered and surprised face was in the picture. On the last picture we leaned on each other, her head on my shoulder and my head laid on top of hers, grinning in the camera view. The two photo strips slid out of the slot and I took one and she took the other. She quickly formed a spell circle and put the photo strip through it and it disappeared. "Teleportation magic, sent it home." She laughed.

Your POV
"I'm gonna hang it up on my wall." I giggled. "Me too, right above my study desk." He grinned at me. "Let's do another." He smiled. "Let's." I copied the response he had used what seemed a dozen times tonight. He pulled me back into the photo booth and he slid a few more coins into the slot before pulling me into his arms, leaning me back like he was dipping me in slow dancing. The camera clicked and he pulled me back up. I put an arm over his shoulder and he did the same to me. Another picture done, one left. I kissed him on the cheek quickly right before the picture was taken grinning while I did it. He looked flushed with pink but still very smiley. Last photo, I did the same thing I had done earlier where I pulled it through a spell circle.

Hunter POV
She was adorable as I looked through the pictures, the happiness in her eyes as she planted a kiss on my cheek. "Can you put my pictures in my room?" I asked pleadingly. "Not unless I know where it is." She replied with a smirk. "How about I show you, for next time?" I grinned. "How's Belos gonna feel about that?" She smiled. "Very mad." I groaned a little. "Great, let's do it." She exclaimed. Which made my stomach churn a little with the thought of facing Belos tomorrow. I pulled her through the crowd towards the doorway where we slipped into the hallway when the guard by the door looked away. We ran down the hallway hand in hand, ducking down hallways to avoid the guards. We turned down a hallway and at the end of the hallway a guard suddenly turned down and I quickly grabbed Y/N, pulling her behind me. I hit my staff down on the ground causing both of us to be invisible. The guard walked up "What was that?" He yelled before walking off to cause the source of the noise.

Your POV
I looked down at my hands, or lack thereof. They were gone. "What did you do?" I asked scared. "We're invisible." He laughed. "For how long?" I asked nervously. "Till we want to stop." He chuckled. "Oh." I said quietly. Finally he pulled me towards a door, it didn't look very special. I had always imagined the golden guard having a more extravagant room, but at least from the outside I could see it seemed pretty plain. Plain green door with a golden door knob and a placard hung up next to it, "Golden guard Room 207" which had a small chip in the plastic. He took a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door, standing against the door as he pushed it back welcoming me in. The room was pretty simplistic, a bed pressed against the back wall, posters and writing hung above a white desk near the door. There was a shelf above the desk, the desk also had a light green office chair pushed beneath it. A window that exposed the night sky on the other side of the bed. A walk in closet and bathroom with separate entrances on the left side of the room. His cologne was still sitting on the bathroom counter.

Hunter POV
"Your room is nice." She grinned. "Thanks, Belos doesn't let me decorate too much but I get by well enough." I joked. She walked until she was standing in front of the bed flipping back onto it, "comfy." She mumbled before standing again. She laid back on the office chair I had for my desk and spun herself around once or twice. "I like it." She smiled.

Your POV
"What are all these posters for?" I asked lazily. "That one's a band I like." Hunter replied, pointing to the highest poster. "That ones of a witch who was a really big inspiration to me when I was younger." He said pointing to a poster in the middle that had a girl, about twenty with sage green hair that reached her waist with dark green streaks. She had green eyes that matched her green hair. She wore a black dress and pentagram earrings. Her hands were on her hips confidently which showed off her long black nails. She wore platform boots and had a black head band on. "That one is the poster Belos had the guards put up when I became his second in command." He said flicking to a poster with hunter, well the Golden guard on it saying "Join the emperor's coven today!" His arms were crossed and even with the mask it was obvious he didn't look.. happy. he then moved on to the last poster "and this one is.. just pretty." He said embarrassedly. It was a poster of some flowers in a garden with puppies running around in the garden, moving magically. "It's the poster for a song." He grinned. I could tell with the pause, play, skip symbols on the bottom but I didn't say that. I spotted a journal laying on the desk, "Is this.. a diary?" I said reaching for the book. I grabbed it and he reached for it but it was too later by the time he got to me. I flipped to the most recent page, "I met a girl today, a really cute girl. Her bubble tea order was Taro bubble tea with strawberry shortcake and she got a green dress." was written across the top of the page with a small heart next to it. "oh." I whispered. Hunter quickly shut the book before I could read the rest.

Hunter POV
I didn't say a word, I felt my face get red and hot. "I'm so sorry." She whispered. "What- whatever." I replied, trying not to lose my temper.