Emotions

Your POV
Emira wrapped her arms around me comfortingly while Edric opened a pack of cookies passing one to me. I accepted the cookie and ate it between sobs. "You guys still haven't told me.. what happened to make Y/N cry?" Edric asked carefully crafting each word as to not upset me. Emira chewed on her lip as if she was trying to find the best way to put it.

Hunter POV
I ran until I reached the woods that surrounded the Blights property collapsing onto a log allowing my emotions to over come me. I felt the tears stream down my cheeks, I was embarrassed, overwhelmed, scared all wrapped up into an explosion of emotions. I ran my hands through my hair trying to calm down but everything was rushing through me all at once, it was the most intense thing I'd ever felt which is saying a lot with the fights I've had.

Your POV
I took a deep breath, "The Golden Guard didn't leave when he said he did.." I sighed before beginning again, "He was sitting on the door step and when Emira pointed it out-" I sniffled down a sob, "I looked out the window and she was right. He sitting there, looking back at me and he- he was crying. When I went to ask if he was okay." I choked on another sob before finishing, "He ran off before Em could even get the door open." I started crying harder once I got through it. "oh." Edric mumbled under his breath.

(This one's a shorter cause it's kind of just the space between chapters, like leading up to next one. Also I'd love suggestions on things to add to this story!)