Getting ready

Hunter POV
I hopped into the shower then got out and blow dried my hair. I played with the ends of my hair gently fluffing my hair up a little. I put my hair up so I could wash my face. First I applied my face wash and gently spread it, then I washed it off. Finally I put on a face mask and laid on my bed for about ten minutes till the mask was done.

Your POV
I showered in the Twins' shower while they set out their outfits and Emira prepared all her beauty supplies. "Are you using the hair stuff I told you to?" Emira shouted. "Yeah!" I replied. I put on my outfit in the bathroom, admiring my looks in the mirror. I walked out into the room and the twins turned to look at me. "What do you think?" I grinned. "Wow!" They said at the same time. Emira put a towel around me to make sure no makeup or hair got onto the dress. I sat in the same office chair I had been in the night before, Emira was brushing my hair gently. Combing it into the intended style, parting it. Curling it carefully so it sat around my face comfortably. She spun the chair so I was looking in the mirror, "Thank you so much, Em." I smiled. "Of course, (Y/N)." She grinned.

Hunter POV
I sat up and walked back into my bathroom before taking off the face mask. I felt my skin, it felt refreshed but a little sticky, I carefully wiped my face with water until it felt soft but without the sticky residue. I took my hair out of the ponytail and combed my hair into a part. I changed into the suit and stood in front of the mirror for a while. Yeah, I look good. I slipped on my socks and sat on my bed for a second before heading back to the bathroom. I sprayed my hair with some detangler and brushed my fingers through it. I sprayed myself with the cologne. I put a towel around my neck while brushing my teeth to make sure I didn't get water on the brand new suit. I tossed a mint in my mouth, before deciding to have a second one.

Your POV
(Skip to the picture of the suit below if you don't wear makeup)
I used the mirror to do my makeup, carefully applying mascara, blush, foundation and concealer. A fairly simple look that was still confident. I dabbed on some lip gloss and smiled at myself in the mirror, Ed stood behind me "Looking good, (Y/N)." "You too Ed." I smiled. Emira came out of the bathroom wearing her dress, looking stunning. "Whoah Em, you look gorgeous." "You're one to talk (Y/N)." She winked. I got up out of the chair for her to do her own hair and makeup while Edric walked into the bathroom to put on his suit.

Which looks like this

Which looks like this. Emira braids two small sections of hair at the front of her hair, connecting them with a hair tie in the back and curls the rest so it flows over her shoulders and down her back. She applies some highlighter to her nose and cheeks, blush, mascara and a red tinted lip gloss. Ed stepped out of the bathroom with his suit on, he sat down in the chair and Emira brushed his hair out and trimmed it quickly.

Hunter POV
I had to be there early to greet everyone so I pretty much had to leave now even though it didn't start till five and it's only four. I walked to the door of my room, putting on my shoes and opening the door at the same time. As I stepped out I saw several guards rushing up and down the hallway, guess everyone's busy making sure everything is perfect. I took slow steps down the hallway careful not to run into any of the many guards moving up and down the hallway. As I got closer to the ballroom, I looked out the window near the entrance of the castle and saw a few girls standing outside. One of them saw me through the window and yelled to the others "Oh my gosh, guys it's him! It's really him! He was in the window!" I gave them a nervous smile and waved before ducking down the hallway.

Your POV
We all went down to the door and put our shoes on. We decided it was our best bet to not fly just in case since we're all wearing nice clothes and have our hair done and everything which means we're taking the bus. The bus stop was pretty close so we're walking. Odalia and Alador were leaving later since they had a faster alternative of getting there and also we didn't really want them around so Odalia gave her kids kisses on their forehead and wished Emira luck "winning over the golden guard."To which Emira turned around and pretend gagged while her mom wasn't looking. Amity and Luz are walking with us for safety but they chose to walk about ten feet behind us so they could have couple time and pretend they don't know us. Everyone was pretty excited so we walked quickly and got to the bus stop in about five minutes. We sat at the bus stop for a few minutes while Emira and Edric teased Mittens.