Slowdancing with the Golden guard

Your POV
"Let's dance." I blurted out trying not to dwell on what his response could be. "I thought you'd never ask." He winked. He seemed to have gotten a lot less nervous since when I first saw him here with that girl with the dark purple dress. He walked me to the floor, this time he put his arm over my shoulder holding me close to his side. He moved back, he reached for my left hand and put his other hand on my lower back. Obviously he was experienced at this and his confidence seemed to be at an all time high for the night. Our feet moved in harmony as if we'd done this a thousand times over. Moving slowly, not wanting to rush a single moment.

Hunter POV
I could smell her perfume, the shampoo she used, everything. That's how close we're. She had me sounding like the girl who smelled my hair earlier this night. We swayed back and forth, she seemed a little nervous. She was avoiding my eyes, I however thought her eyes looked gorgeous under the bright light of the chandelier and couldn't look away. I took my hand off her back for a moment to rub her cheek, it looked so soft I couldn't resist. Her face flushed a bright pink when I did which just encouraged me more but I put my hand back onto her back where it was. We swayed slowly, in the rhythm of each other and the song. She was shorter than me, the end of the song was coming. I wanted to dip her, I wanted to pull her into a kiss. I was nervous though.

Your POV
Suddenly I felt my foot gently lifted off the air as he laid me back onto his arm, I looked into his eyes confused. I searched his eyed for something, what he was thinking, feeling, doing; blank. He looked at me and smiled. "May I, m'lady?" He said as he looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes. "Yes." I grinned. This was really happening, just how I wanted it to. He leaned in and wrapped his other arm around me, he pressed his lips against mine while closing his eyes. They were soft and moisturized. He moved passionately like this was something he dreamt about as much as I had. I kissed him back. I put my hand around his back, providing more support to the way he was holding. We backed away, he lifted me off of his arm. We were standing there, looking each other in the eye for a long moment.