Old Nessie' and the first fight

Your POV
Edric walked out of the changing room at that moment, taking a pose after every two steps toward us. "Looking good." He said pretending to talk to his muscles. "I'm gonna go get changed now!" I said ducking into the changing room to escape.. that. I slid off my clothes before pulling on the swim suit, I looked at myself in the mirror. Good looking. I took a few different poses before putting on the sandals and going back out. "Let's go swim!" I announced. "Towels?" Hunter asked. "Let me get towels first." I corrected myself.

Hunter POV
I watched as Y/N skillfully created a spell circle, admiring her concentrated face as she made the spell.

Your POV
I reached through the spell circle into my house grabbing

this towel for me, a navy blue towel for Edric and Emira and a gray and white striped one for Hunter

this towel for me, a navy blue towel for Edric and Emira and a gray and white striped one for Hunter. Everyone threw their towel onto the table as we got closer to the water, suddenly something caught my eye. I saw, a rope swing hanging from a tree. "Guys look! A rope swing, let's jump off that!" Everyone agreed and we all walked to the other side of the lake where the rope swing was. "I'm going first!" Edric called out while running towards the rope swing.

Hunter POV
Something was wrong, I glanced toward the water and saw.. something. I grabbed Edric's arm to stop him, "Wait." "What dude?" "There's.. something." Suddenly we heard splashing from the center of the lake, "What he hell?" Edric shouted. "What?" Emira and Y/N mumbled. A large figure began to emerge from the center of the lake.

Your POV
The loch ness monster. "This is really not good." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "You think?" Edric shouted. We all slowly took steps backward, "Shit. What are we gonna do?" Hunter asked with desperation in his eyes. "You're the golden guard! You can't handle it?" Emira yelled with fear piercing through her voice. "You want me to fight that thing?" Hunter shouted. "You're like the most feared witch in the Aisle. Should be easy for you! Aren't you supposed to be a prodigy?" "That things huge!" "Magic Hunter, Magic!" She pleaded.

Hunter POV
"How do I even fight that thing?" I asked. "I'm not that prodigy!" Edric replied with his hands up beside his face. I looked to Y/N hoping she had a bright idea but she looked as clueless as me. Sure I was trained in combat but was I supposed to swim over and.. sword duel with a loch ness monster? So far it hadn't noticed us, we had the advantage.. except the fact it's about ten times bigger than me.

Your POV
I put a hand on Hunter's forearm seeing his sped up breathing. "It's okay, we got this." I reassured him despite not being fully reassured myself. "Last time, you got hurt." He said gesturing to the scars on my legs. "I'm fine." I tried to say but he cut me off, "I see how you wince when your pants touches the scars or when someone touches them. You're not fine, you're lying to me." He sounded mad. "Really, I'm fine." His eyes were passionate. "You aren't."

Hunter POV
Why is she so insistent on lying to me? She's not fine and we both know it so why pretend? Suddenly a roar struck through my thoughts and I looked away from Y/N toward the lake to see old Nessie' had noticed us. "Shit." Edric groaned. What to do? What to do? This was really bad.