At the castle at last

Hunter POV
I'm supposed to stand by the door to the castle when it opens and everyone arrives but those girls aren't even supposed to be here yet so no one can blame me for not entertaining them. I walk down to the ball room to make sure everything is set up. The food was set out in a gluttonous display with cakes, and various other foods. The chandelier was all lit up, smaller lights wrapped around the walls and stair railings, huge silk white curtains had been put up and the bards' instruments had been set up on the stage.

Your POV
The bus finally arrived, fairly empty since most people would be teleporting or some other alternative, the perfect reason for us to take the bus. We found seats at the back and Luz and Amity found a seat in the first few seats. "I'm so excited, this is crazy!" I exclaimed. Ed and Em agreed happily. The bus took off into the air moving over purple trees and hills below. We flew until in the distance the castle could be seen. That's where we were headed, to the castle. Ed leaned over me to look out the window at the castle.

Hunter POV
It was almost time for the ball so I quickly ate another mint before heading back to the entrance where I would be greeting people. I only had to greet for a while before I could head in and enjoy the ball, just like anyone else at the ball. I stood around the corner from the entrance of the castle. I leaned against the wall, calming my breath. In a few moments I'll have to see those girls sitting out front, the little fans who had been waiting for who knows how long. Not just meet but be polite to all of them. I catch my breath, calming down. I turn the corner to stand by the door. A guard standing on the opposite side of the door nods their head at me while I peek out the window, attempting not to be seen. However I know I failed to not be seen when I hear squealing from outside.

Your POV
The bus landed on the road in front of the castle, now we just had to walk down the path to get the main entrance of the castle. We all stepped off the bus, Luz and Amity walked a decent amount ahead of us which I noticed when I glanced around to make sure they had made it off the bus. Ed and Emira stood on either side of me, this path was known to be a dangerous place. Since most of the more "important" guests would be using magic to get to the castle, chances are making sure this path was safe wasn't even thought about. They both leaned on me a little while walking. "So (Y/N) excited to see your boyfriend again?" Emira teased. Ed didn't say anything but glanced at me. "Ah, he's not my boyfriend Em. I am looking forward to seeing him again, that is assuming he chooses to see me over all his fangirls." I replied a little bummed out. "Of course he will (Y/N), remember he asked if you would be here? He said he would see you here." Emira said while leaning into my shoulder more, obviously trying to cheer me up. Suddenly a quiet buzzing noise caused Edric and Emira to jump off their spot on my shoulder. "Shit." I whispered under my breath before turning slowly to see exactly what I expected, even if I wanted so badly to be wrong.. fire bees. Luckily not too many like ten, maybe fifteen, still going to make getting to the castle much more difficult. Emira and Edric stood with their back to me a few steps away quickly Edric made a restraining spell; a rope of magical energy which quickly turned into more of a bag and wrapped around the fire bees, the bag glowed red like the bees were attempting to escape but the bag stayed intact. "What do we do with them now?" Emira asked. I looked around for something to do with them until I saw a log with branches coming off. "Let's tie the bag to that." I grinned. "Worse things worse, we'll already be gone." Ed winked. We continued down the path until eventually we reached the front door of the castle. Still closed. We saw a few girls at the front with camping chairs giggling and squealing. "I think I did their hair yesterday, they wouldn't stop talking about your boyfriend (Y/N)." Emira laughed. We were about ten or twenty feet away from the door, behind the crowd that had gathered around the steps and door.

Hunter POV
I stepped back until I was about five feet back from the door and stood there. A guard stood on each side of the door and Belos stood beside me. "Hunter, I expect nothing but the best from you." Belos hissed in my ear "Of course Uncle Belos." I said, keeping my eyes on the door. Doors would be opening soon, I made sure not to slouch or glare. I stood politely, making sure to put a little bit of distance between Uncle Belos and I, since the curse had made him a little.. unpredictable.