Want to know everything about ya

Your POV
"What do we do instead?" Hunter pondered. "Not sure." I replied. "How about.. huff, we stargazed, danced & kissed and I'm not in the mood for repeats right now, what else is there?" I laughed. "Do you think later we could.. uhh.. make out some more?" Hunter chuckled. "You bet." I smirked.

"Well, how about stargazing again? There's still so much I want to know about you." I smiled. "I'd love to." He replied.

(I know you guys want the complete kissing scene but patience is key!)

Hunter POV
They unzipped the tent, disappearing through the door. I felt myself lost in thought a moment, thinking about how great that kiss was. "Huuuunter." They called out. I finished my thought with a little smile and slipped out the entry of the tent after them. "Coming!"

I saw them laying in the grass on their back, on the hill towards the lake. They smiled at me before tapping the grass next to them. I laid down next to them, leaving a few inches between us not to be awkward.

Your POV
"There's so much I want to know about you Hunter." "Like what?" "Hmm.." I thought for a moment. "Well, can you draw?" "Not well." He laughed. "What do you want to learn?" "Guitar." He chuckled. "Guitar?" "Yeah." "Really?" "Why? Do you have something against guitar?" "Nope, it's just guitar players are.. totally my type." I laughed.

"Even more reason." He said with such a smirk you could hear it in his voice. "Do you know how to play an instrument?" "Violin." "Should've guessed." "What! how?" He asked. "It's the rich kid instrument." I joked. "Really?" "Well, yeah. Still cool though, I'd love to hear you play." I smiled. "I'd like to play for you." He laughed awkwardly.

Hunter POV
"Why'd you learn violin?" They asked. "Same reason I learned everything else." I sighed. "For Belos?" They inquired. "Indeed." "Can I ask you some questions?" I asked. "Sure." They laughed.

"You know how I'm like a huge celebrity on the isle and have girls throwing themselves at me and... smelling my hair?" "Way to be humble.. but yes?" "Did you have a crush on me before we met?" I teased. "Well, uh, I- well.. kind of?" "Kind of?" "I wasn't planning on sniffing your hair or anything. I just thought you were really cool. I kind of just like, didn't think I had a shot so what was the point of swooning.."

"Looks like you did have a shot." I teased further. "Yeah, Emira and the lady from the dress shop were right." They laughed. "What?" "Well uhh after you left the dress shop I was kind of getting teased. Turns out they were right though."

Your POV
"Speaking of fan girls, are they gonna like kill me or something?" I asked nervously. "Already trying, don't tell me you already forgot when that one chick tried to drown you?" "Oh." "Yeah."

"Luckily for you, I'll always be there to save you." "Lucky me." I said sarcastically. "I think the fan girl attention is getting to your head." I laughed. "Hmm maybe a little."

Hunter POV
"Hunter?" "Y/N?" "Wanna cuddle?" "I thought you'd never ask." I chuckled. I wrapped my arms around their waist, pulling them closer. "These have been the best few days of my life." Y/N said, sounding like they were talking to me as well as maybe themselves with the way they said it so quietly.

"Definitely." I whispered in their ear, since I was laying over their shoulder already. "I love you Hunter." "I love you too." "Love you more." "You wish." "Hunter?" "Y/N?" "I'm.. I'm really sorry for that time I looked at your diary. It was wrong of me." "It's okay Y/N, I forgive you." "Thank you."

Your POV
Hunter's voice in my ear was the most attractive thing ever, especially when his voice was raspy and sleepy right now. His body heat and the weight of him on my shoulder, the fact he was there for me right now, I love him. I love learning all these new things about him, I love it all.

"Your voice is.. really attractive." I laughed. "Oh? Really? You think so?" He whispered in my ear. "Now you're doing it on purpose!" I exclaimed. "Am I?" "Hunter?" "Mhm?" "Wanna make out?" "Thought you'd never ask." He grinned.

Hunter POV
I rolled away from Y/N before reappearing, laying on my forearms over them. My arms laid on either side of them, our faces inches away. "Wow Y/N, looking as gorgeous as ever." "Hunter, absolutely stunning." They teased.