Evil, evil, evil

Your POV
"Yeah, you did make it pretty obvious she got on your nerves while shopping.." I laughed. Viney's eyes widened, "Tell me!!" She squealed. Emira and I made eye contact before I laughed, "You wanna tell her or should I?" "I'll- I- I'll, nope can't do it, you tell her." Emira choked out between bursts of laughter.

"Dang, this was pretty evil of you." I joked. "Alright so basically, while we were shopping, Boscha was bothering us so Em kind of illusioned up her crush asking her to the dance... then bursting into a puff of air." "What'd she do to deserve that?" Viney asked with wide eyes.

Hunter POV
"To be honest? I don't even remember." Emira laughed. "Y/N?" "Good question." "You guys are evil!!" Viney teased. "A little bit." Emira said laying back into Viney's lap. She looked up at her adoringly, the way young kids at the castle looked at their parents, a little bit.. more though.

Is that how I looked at Y/N? "So Emira, your turn then?" Viney looked down at her before smiling. "How about we quit and go to bed?" Emira said leaning up to kiss Viney on the tip of her nose. I leaned in to kiss Y/N the same way, curious about if it was fun I guess but Y/N leaned further. "Not right now." They said. "we're sharing a tent after all." Y/N whispered, leaning back so they were talking almost into my ear.

Your POV
Hunter immediately flustered, easy to tell from the pink tint that magically appeared. "Yeah, let's go to bed." Viney replied, looking entranced with Emira.

"Ed, if you don't mind, maybe you should go hang out with Luz & Amity? You know since uhh you can't really go into your tent right now and we're gonna head to ours." I explained hoping he'd take a hint. He nodded and trotted off towards the abomination tent with his head down.

Hunter POV
"I love you Y/N." I chuckled, placing a kiss on Y/N's cheek. I felt my eyes try to close but resisted the urge to pass out on the spot. Their face squirmed embarrassedly, "You're adorable when your embarrassed." I laughed quietly, hearing my voice roll, a more sleepy sounding voice taking the place of my usual voice.

"Your voice!" Y/N pointed out. "Ah, like it? Thought you would." I smirked. "This confidence is new." "Well, let's just say that being sleepy makes me a little bit more, open to doing 'stupid things." I laughed. "I got in a fist fight with some random guy stealing once while on like a four am patrol."

Your POV
"Let's head into the tent then?" I laughed quietly. "That sounds good to me, not even just good, maybe amazing." "Me too Hunter."