Poor Hunter

Your POV
He dipped me and I just looked at him, admiring the smirk pulling at his lips to reveal his teeth, his sharp tooth fell over his bottom lip getting caught on it. "Let's get some air." I whispered to him. "Let's." He grinned. We held hands while running up the stairs and we both laughed. We repeated the process of searching for an empty balcony before eventually finding one and we both sat down. I laid back with my arms under my head looking at the stars and he laid down next to me. He put his hand between us and I reached for it. Holding hands under the stars with the faint sound of slow dance music in the background. I laid my head on his chest and felt the ride and fall of his breathing, I could hear his heart beat quietly. "It's nice up here." I smiled at him "Yeah, sometimes I uh, come up here when I'm feeling.." He stopped before the last word came out but the word unspoken said everything.

Hunter POV
I had never told anyone about that, Belos didn't care enough to wonder where I was unless he needed me for something and no one else in the castle would notice if I slipped away for a while. The cool air was refreshing, the stars were pretty and it was nice to be away from people. Sure, my room was away from people but it was too stuffy to really relax, not to mention the sound of people talking in the hallways every ten minutes. It was more comforting tonight with Y/N on my chest. "What'd you order at the cafe, where we saw each other yesterday?" She asked curiously. "Brown sugar bubble tea and a chocolate croissant." I replied. "What about you?" I added not wanting to tell her I had been listening.

Your POV
"Taro bubble tea, brown sugar bubble tea is my favorite but I was switching it up." I replied happily. "Taro's good." He agreed. "do you- do you know why Belos did this? There's a lot of rumors but I- I thought you would know." I managed. "Your guess is about as good as mine." He sighed. "He didn't tell me either and when I asked he.. well he wasn't too happy. He's not exactly known for being merciful." "Does he.. treat you well?" I asked with a heavy heart. Hunter didn't reply for a second, I looked up at him and he was chewing his lip. He looked the most nervous I'd seen him all night.

Hunter POV
I chewed on my lip, that wasn't really the easiest question. I felt safe around Y/N, sure but I definitely wasn't expecting that question. "He.. well he used to." I paused and she watched me intently. "He used to until, he got cursed. He won't tell me how he got cursed except "wild magic" and he won't let me help him. Before the curse he treated me better but the curse has cut his temper so small it's hard to be in a room with him sometimes." I groaned. "I, I didn't know. I'm sorry for asking, I shouldn't have." She looked worried, worried I was upset or mad at her. I put my hand on her back to show I wasn't mad, "It's okay, it was nice to tell someone." I gave her a half grin.

Your POV
"Let's go back to that cafe together sometime." I suggested. "I'd like that." He replied. "There's a photo booth downstairs, let's take pictures." He said happily. "Yeah!" I agreed. He put his arm over my shoulder while we headed down the stairs.