Clumsy (kiss?)

Hunter POV
I felt bad when I realized, I hadn't thought about Ed once. I'd thought of Y/N's lips on mine, I'd gotten really anxious about letting them down if they'd asked me for something I... didn't feel comfortable giving them but I don't think I'd ever stopped to think about Ed. He had also confessed his love for Y/N and screamed at us all so I didn't feel thaaaat bad for not thinking of him. "Yeah.. you think he's alright?" I asked, pushing the other thoughts from my mind.

"Should we... check on him?" They asked, not seeming fully convinced of themself. Crap, that was the one thing I was hoping they wouldn't say even though I knew they would. "Can I be honest with you?" I asked with a sigh. "Of course." "I know it's the riiight thing to do. But I don't want to. I wanna be selfish with my time with you." "Oh. Can I be honest with you?" They asked, looking into my soul. "Yeah."

Your POV
"I feel the same way. Even if it makes me a bad person, I wanna be here, with you." "I don't think that makes us bad people, I think you're allowed to be 'selfish' every once in a while. Like Edric got to have his breakdown earlier, and we forgave him. Maybe he'll just have to forgive us for..?" And as he let his voice drift off, he moved a little closer.

I was leaning on the forearm of one arm and he had moved so our faces were inches away, my other arm leaned on my waist. He was on both forearms with his legs laid back behind him. The zipper of the tent was opened slightly, just a small piece of moonlight streaming in.

Hunter POV
The moonlight caught on Y/N's face, lighting up every feature and mark. "You look so beautiful right now." I smirked. "Wow, uh, yeah wow, this confidence is- wow, new and appreciated but very, new." They stumbled over their words.

"Y/N?" I smiled sweetly. "Mhm?" "Do you want to kiss me?" "When do I not?" "Do it then." I said with a big grin. They seemed a little shocked but leaned in a little closer, just when our lips were about to touch and their smell was taking over my senses. I closed my eyes and waited for them to kiss me.

Instead of the gentle sensation of their kiss reaching me, I felt a blunt pain in my forehead. I opened my eyes just in time to see them crash in front of me, face hitting into my forehead and their nails scratching my shoulder as they tried to stop themselves from falling.

Your POV
"How about we get changed, then we can pick up where we started?" Hunter grinned, teasingly as he looked down at me. "Yeah, sounds good. I should probably drop off everyone else's pajamas as well." I replied trying not to show just how embarrassed I was.