Morning of

Your POV
I groaned and opened my eyes, still hardly awake before I saw two figures leaning over me. "Heyyyyy" I heard two voices say at the same time, I rubbed my eyes until I saw Edric and Emira standing over me. "Oh, jeez. What are you guys doing?" I said startled. "Just waiting for you to wake up." Emira said grinning. "Yeah, anyway now that you're awake. We made breakfast!" Edric announced. "And coffee?" I mumbled. "And coffee!" Em replied. Ed reached out and I grabbed his hand, he helped me up off the ground. I yawned while stepping out onto the hallway, Ed and Em were following close behind me.

Hunter POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I sat up in my bed and stared at the door for a second. Zoning out a little. I stepped out of bed, groaning as I stepped into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror for a second before washing my face and brushing my teeth. I walked back into my room, even though I felt like I should start getting ready, it was way too early for that. It starts at five pm and now it's seven thirty am.

Your POV
I reached the bottom of the stairs and saw Luz and Amity still asleep in Amity's room, I saw the plate of cookies between them and each of them had half of the necklace I had given Amity for them. Aww, their adorable. Luz had her arm tightly around Amity and Amity had her leg over Luz. I headed into the kitchen where I saw a small wooden table by the kitchen window with three seats around it (Luz and Mittens were going to eat outside for a little picnic). On top of the table there was a cup of coffee for each person, the leftover cakes from yesterday, cut up fruit and yogurt. I sat down closest to the window and Ed and Em sat on either side of me. I took a sip of the coffee, "how long were you guys awake to set all this up?" I asked. "Dad's inventions are pretty useful." Ed grinned. "But like an hour, hour and a half." Emira answered.

Hunter POV
I walked down the hall to the ballroom where the ball would take place, even though he wanted me to have fun and be social I still didn't get out of my duties. I have to help set up before I can get ready. Some lower level guards had already cleaned, I just had to decorate and things like that. There were some circular tables near one wall, I put a table cloth on each one then a few candles in the center of each as well as some flowers. The rest of the room was empty, to leave room for dancing. There was a thin stair case on each side of the room leading up to a catwalk with several balconies. I attached some flowers to the railings of both staircases. Against the back wall, there's a long table with a variety of foods. Guards would be stationed against the wall every ten or so feet. A small stage at the back of the room where the music would be coming from, various members of the bard coven would perform.

Your POV
We were all eating when Luz and Amity walked in. "Hey Mittens, Mittens' girlfriend." Ed joked. Amity turned red and jumped at him, ready to punch him when Ed caught her fist and she squirmed at him while Em and Luz laughed. Finally Ed shoved her off. "The food for you two is on the counter, Ed already set up the picnic blanket out front for you two." Em said between laughs. They grabbed their stuff and went outside. "Let's take a picture for Pentstagram." Emira smiled. Ed and I threw up peace signs behind her while she took the pictures. She posted it, "Let's check the comments on the last posts." I suggested. "Oo yeah!" She agreed. The post at the cafe;
Luz: The cookies were so good!
Willow: You both are so pretty! 💕
Edric: You guys better bring me some too.

The haircut post
Edric: You're so pretty (Y/N)!
Luz: So cool! 😁
Amity: Whoah
Willow: Gorgeous
Boscha: Me next?
     Emira: @Amity You wanna tell her or          should I?
Viney: So cute!

Hunter POV
I went back to my room and flopped onto my bed. I had finished decorating, a lower level guard is going to handle lighting so all I have to do now is get myself ready.

Your POV
We put all the dishes away before heading back to the twin's room. Ed pulled a pack of mints out from the drawers near his bed. "(Y/N)?" He asked while pretending to toss the pack of mints to me. "Yeah, toss it." I replied. He tossed it to me and I caught it, popping one into my mouth.

Timeskip to 3PM