Heavy armor

Your POV
"Someone's been through my room." Hunter almost mumbled. "What?" I asked, not even sure he had something with how deathly quiet he said it. "Someone, has been in my room." "How do you know?" "They took my stuff." "What?" "My potions.. my books. They're gone."

"Do you think it was Belos?" Emira asked softly. "No, no. No. He would never go that far." I saw Emira and Edric exchange knowing glances, and as bad as I felt that it was behind his back, they were right. Belos would go that far, he already went as far as kicking him out.

Hunter POV
"Are you... suuure?" Emira said cautiously. I sighed and thought for a moment, to be honest, no, I wasn't sure about anything anymore. My world has been flipped upside down. "Hunter, what do you want us to do?" Y/N asked. "You know I'm down to beat some people up for you but uhh.. Emperor Belos.. might be asking a bit much."

Your POV
"Let's just.. keep playing the game. I got the armor for you Ed." Hunter stated. "Erm.. okay." Ed agreed. Ed put on the armor (with a lot of help from Hunter). "Damn, Hunter how do you wear this? It's so heavy!" "What? No it's not." Hunter laughed. "Yeah, it is." Ed insisted. "If you say so." Hunter chuckled. "So, Hunter are we putting this back or are we keeping it to screw Belos over?" I asked.

He looked down for a moment and I started to worry he'd started to cry. He looked up, straight into my eyes, "Let's keep it." He broke into a grin. "So.. should I put it back at my place or is it going camping with us?" I asked. "Your place." He smiled.

Hunter POV
"Alright then, Hunter it's your turn." Emira told me. "Hm.. I've never done this before.." I tried to laugh it off but no one else laughed. "What's a basic one?" I asked. "You've gotta ask truth or dare first Hunter." Y/N laughed. "To who?" "Anyone." "That's too many choices..." I groaned.

"Not Ed though, since he just went." "Hmm.. umm.. Emira.. truth or dare?" "Truth." "Y/N, what do I ask?" I grumbled. "Ask who her first kiss was?" "Who was your first.. kiss?" "That one girl at school that smelled like cinnamon and was like a foot shorter than me. It was really bad though." Emira laughed.

Your POV
"Okay, Em, it's your turn now." She glanced at Ed before her eyes dashed back to me, "Y/N, truth or dare?" "Dare!" I replied. "You gotta sit on Hunter's lap for the rest of the game." She smirked evilly. I plopped into his lap happily.

"Alright, my turn!" I grinned. "Edric, who was your first crush?" "Oh um.. I don't know." He stuttered. "Come on, we've been friends for ages, your secret is safe with me!" "Jeez Y/N, does it really matter?" Hunter put his hands on my hips possessively. "It was you. Great, right?" He spat out the words like venom.

"Oh." "Yeah, oh, you made me tell you and now you hate me. Oh." He mocked. "I'm sorry, okay? My bad, I didn't realize." "Yeah, you didn't realize cause you're so caught up with your new boyfriend that you're forgetting about your friends who have been there for you for years. Years! We hardly saw you the whole dance except for when you were on stage with your new boyfriend."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, okay?" "No, not okay. Who comforted you when this asshole left you at our house? Who comforted you when you failed that test at school? Who was your freaking first kiss? Bet you don't even remember that, maybe you dumped the memory for him." He gestured at Hunter. "Just like you dumped Emira and I for him."

Emira POV
I watched as tears streamed down Y/N's face. Edric had been spilling tears for minutes and Hunter was curling his fists and had his head tilted back, showing his neck.

Your POV
"Bet you were too busy being in love with him to notice anything about me. This is so unexpected, isn't it? Cause you don't pay any attention to us anymore. Is he everything I could never do for you?" "Ed- Ed- Edric, please just stop."

"I let you have my first kiss, my heart, what else could you need? A romantic kiss on the balcony, under the stars at my house. I thought people loved that kind of shit. Doesn't matter now though, does it?" "Stop! Stop, please, just stop. Ed.." I shouted.

"Ed, what the hell?" Emira looked between us. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked again.

(Bet ya'll weren't expecting angst were you?"