Tents?!

Hunter POV
We set the tent down on the ground. "Does anyone know how to put up a tent?" Emira asked. "You guys... don't? I thought you said you'd done this before?" I replied. "We... kind of learned." She laughed. "By that she means Ed and I learned!" Y/N added. "Lies!" Emira exclaimed.

Your POV
"Do you know how to make a tent.. you know with like missions and all that?" I asked hopefully. "Ah well maybe kind of... not really." "What, how do you not know?" I questioned him. "Well... usually a lower level guard does it." He admitted. So this is gonna be harder than I thought.

Hunter POV
"Surely someone here knows how to put up a tent." I glanced around. "Alright, that's enough for me. I'm gonna head out." Nyx announced before taking off. We all said our goodbyes as they soared off.

Your POV
"Who's staying?" I asked. "Me obviously, Emi, Edric, Luz, Amity, Hunter and you." Viney jumped in with a quick response. "Wait, we only got two tents... where are Luz and Amity going to sleep? I'm not sharing a tent with them." Edric groaned.

We looked over to see Luz and Amity holding hands in front of an abomination tent. "You're kidding me." Emira sighed. "So Viney.. any chance you're big on camping?" I asked hopelessly. She shook her head sadly.

Hunter POV
"Well I guess we'll have to just try our best." Y/N suggested half heartedly. We all agreed and Viney, Edric and Emira began to open a teal tent as Y/N and I dig into a green tent.

Side note:
In case you're wondering how Emira, Edric and Viney got stuck together, first of all the Blights are pretty rich so chances are that tents pretty big, also it was the best option that didn't involve Edric sleeping in a canoe. The two that are dating and one of their siblings. Kind of like how if Luz and Amity weren't on their own Amity would've been with one of the twins' like maybe Edric with Lumity.

Your POV
Hunter's chest gleamed in the moonlight as he hammered a spike into the ground, little scars were scattered around his chest and a tint of sunburn laid across his muscular shoulders. His neck strained as he bent to the ground.

Hunter POV
I turned around to look at Y/N, were they going to help? I saw them.. looking at me. "Are you going to h- oh- uh- hi. Like- like what you see?" Whoah, why is talking so hard when she does that?