Penstagram stalker

Your POV
Her eyes widened as she saw herself in the mirror. "Everyone out." She demanded. Edric and I stood in the hallway outside their room. "What now?" I asked with a shrug. "No clue." Ed replied before we quickly looked at each other. "I've got it." He smiled. "Yep." I chuckled. We ran down stairs before reaching the room where Luz and Amity were. "Hey mittens~" Ed teased. They had been awake before we walked in, Luz had been laying on Amity's lap. Amity was flushed totally red while Luz hadn't seemed to noticed, eyes closed and resting.

Hunter POV
I put my scroll away while staring at the ceiling. One hour till I had to meet with Belos, I'd sneak out to the balcony. I needed to think. I tapped my staff on the ground before heading out into the hallway, I walked down the hallway quietly as to make sure no one noticed me. I snuck into the ballroom hoping no one would spot the door opening. Once I was in all the memories of Y/N flooded through me. I dragged myself up the stairs and caught myself looking for the balcony Y/N and I had been on the night before. I slipped out onto the balcony and sat down breathing in the fresh air.

Your POV
Amity looked pissed, "Get out!" She erupted. Luz opened her eyes scanning the scene around her. "hm?" She mumbled. "Uh Ed, let's go." I said dragging him out by his arm. Amity yelled at him while I yanked him out of the room. "So breakfast?" I asked. I checked the time, five fifteen, jeez it was early. Edric stood on his tip toes reaching for the chocolate muffins that sat a top the top of the fridge, finally his finger hit them and they slid into his arms. "Got it." He exclaimed. Footsteps announced Emira coming down the stairs, "Good morning." She smiled. "morning." I called back. "Good morning." Ed responded.

Hunter POV
I couldn't stop myself from checking Y/N's Penstagram. I pulled it up, nothing new, yet that still didn't stop me. I scrolled back, from a picture of her in a green and blue flannel, black t-shirt and ripped jeans in a garden, to her in a white t-shirt, cuffed jean shorts in front of a brick wall then a picture of her in a black and white striped long sleeve shirt with black leggings. I admired every picture feeling the stress lifted from me as the thought of Y/N filled my mind like sand in a timer. Thoughts of last night with her, thoughts of nights in the future with her.

Your POV
I turned to see Emira coming down the stairs, her face had clearly been washed with the hydrated appearance radiating off it, her hair had been let down over her shoulders and brushed, she had a sweet orange perfume on that danced around the room. Her white crew neck had been straightened out with black leggings. She came and joined us at the kitchen table. Ed had set out a plate with a muffin for each of us. Amity and Luz wandered into the room, each grabbing a muffin and mumbling their good mornings before retreating to Amity's room.

Hunter POV
Before I knew it, it was 5:45. I hurried to the throne room to meet with Belos, at the door of the ball room I quickly reversed the spell before ducking back into the hall way. I hurried before running into Mr Castro. "Good morning Mr. Castro." I greeted him. "Good morning. It's almost time for you to see Emperor Belos, isn't it?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Good luck." He said before continuing down the hall.

Your POV
"How'd you sleep?" Ed asked. I felt a little guilty that Em and I had woken up and talked without him but I could tell us talking about our dances earlier had made him feel left out. "Good." I grinned. "Yeah, floor isn't as bad as you'd think." Em laughed. "You didn't even sleep on the floor!" Edric chuckled. "Alright maybe my bed is a little bit more comfortable." She giggled.

Hunter POV
I reached the door, I was a few minutes early so I turned my back to the wall allowing myself to slide to the floor. I laid my head in between my knees.