Dear diary

Hunter POV
I blinked away tears quickly, I knew I wasn't supposed to cry but I could feel my eyes become wet. "It's not a diary. Journal, more or less." I stated. "Hunter, it's okay. There's no need to be embarrassed." Y/N pleaded.

Your POV
"It's kind of cute, your attention to detail, that you thought about me.." I cooed. "Is that why you picked a green tie? Wanted to match?" I continued trying to comfort him. "That's sweet, you're sweet." I continued. "I, didn't mean to match.. I don't think so at least." He replied, sounding a little shaken up. "Don't think so?" "I wasn't think about the dress when I picked the tie but.." He droned off. "I see." I replied. "Why'd you write down the bubble tea order?" I asked him. "So.. I could get you your favorite." He sounded really embarrassed by now.

Hunter POV
I don't think she read the page before this one or she definitely would've said something, the page read "I have a crush on a girl" as the title with excruciating amounts of detail about her eyes, her smile, her dress, her bubble tea order, every word she said. Anything noticeable or cute she had done was written down. A few examples of what I wrote would be "Her bubble tea order is my second favorite ♡"

Your POV
"I really am sorry." I sighed. He looked at me with a curious look in his eye. "Promise?" He asked. "Promise." I replied. He placed the pictures on his desk and walked to the door, "let's get back to the ball, it's probably almost over by now." He groaned. He pushed open the door locking it behind him as we both stepped into the hall. We were supposed to have never left the party so Hunter repeated the spell from earlier, tapping his staff on the ground causing both of us to become invisible. I glanced at my hands amazed by the spell; my hands had completely disappeared. I tapped them together and sure enough I could still feel them, but they were completely gone from sight.

Hunter POV
I tucked Y/N under my arm so I could be sure she was safe from the guards lurking around corners. We walked down the hall until slipping back into the ballroom and I quickly pulled her into the photo booth before hitting the staff down so no one would see us suddenly appear. She looked down at her hands again as if to check to make sure they were still there.

Your POV
He sat next to me on the seat of the photo booth not looking as awe struck as me, he must've done this quite a few times for it to seem so normal to him. "Do you use this spell a lot?" I asked him. "Sometimes, to sneak around the castle. Belos doesn't really mind if I wander but other guards aren't so happy about it." He replied with his hand on my knee.

Hunter POV
"Whoever's in there making out or whatever, find somewhere else. We wanna take our pictures!" Someone yelled from outside the photo booth. I laugh a little as I take Y/N by the hand and we both stumble out of the photo booth. A guy with curly brown hair that reached close to his shoulders and green eyes with yellowy hints looked shocked as he saw us walk out, "Didn't know the golden guard played like that." He whispered to the girl he was with, a girl with a grey bob and eyes that lacked a color and she laughed and made kissie faces at him.