Golden guard's meeting

Hunter POV
I tried not to freak out laying against the wall. What's the worst he could say right? I can't go on missions for a few weeks or.. I have to go on extra missions for a few weeks. Not too bad. I looked down at my watch, the time clicked from 5:59 to 6:00 as I watched it. My cue to head in. I knocked on the door before hearing a stern, "Come in." From Belos. Kikimora strolled down the hallway at that moment and stopped when she saw me. She snickered before walking away.

Your POV
I took a bite of the muffin. "This is good." I exclaimed. "Yeah? One of mom's friends in the castle made them." Edric laughed. "She really knows everyone." I giggled. "Sure does." Emira added. We finished eating the muffins and ran back up to the Twins' room. I flopped down onto Emira's bed, "Any plans for today?" I asked. "Hitting the town." Ed winked. "Hell yeah!" I exclaimed.

Hunter POV
I stepped into the room with my head down. "Good morning Emperor Belos." I greeted. "Sit down." He replied. I took a seat on a much smaller stool in front of his throne. "You know that what you did was wrong, don't you?" He asked angrily. "I do." I groaned. "You do?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "I do, sir." I corrected myself.

Your POV
I jumped onto the floor stepping into Emira's closet. We always shared clothes, it happened so much we didn't even really ask anymore. I picked up a pair of jeans, a black tank top and a tan jacket, kind of like this.

As well as a chain necklace I had packed and a few floral rings

As well as a chain necklace I had packed and a few floral rings. I picked up a belt, a pair of charcoal black socks and my perfume from my bag. As well as my bag of makeup and hygiene items. I stepped into the twins' bathroom. "Be right out!" I called before pulling the door shut.
I pushed my clothes to the floor putting on a black bra without straps and underwear before pulling my jeans on. I slipped on the tank top and buckled the belt around my waist. I put the jacket on before wrapping the chain necklace around my neck. I clicked it closed and twisted it so the clasp was in the back. I put on some on the floral rings.

Hunter POV
"Why did you do it then?" He shouted. I couldn't reply, the words burned in my throat like a raging fire. "Why?" He yelled.

Your POV
I sprayed some perfume onto my neck and shoulders. I pulled out my earrings from the night before and put these

 I pulled out my earrings from the night before and put these

in instead. I applied some mascara, blush, high lighter and lip gloss. I smiled in the mirror admiring myself before stepping out into the room. I sat down on Emira's bed pulling on the socks and a pair of black gloves. "Meet you guys down stairs!" I called out hurrying down the stairs. I reached the bottom of the stairs before getting to the door and stepping into my black doc martens.

Hunter POV
"Why did you do it?" He shouted with intensity that felt like it was burning my skin. "I don't know." I mumbled. "Speak up, you were so confident to do it last night. Yet now that you're in front of me you're unsure. Speak up." He yelled. "I don't know." I spoke. "You know, otherwise, you wouldn't have done it." He said suddenly calm. "You have a little girlfriend and think you're better than this now? Is that it?" He said angrily. "No, no sir. Of course not." I whined. "But you do." He sneered. "Get out. Get out of my castle, don't even think about coming home until you've changed. Till you have your head straight." He shouted, vines hitting the walls, one above me, and one on each side of me.