Nurse's office

Your POV
Hunter walked carefully down the hall until eventually I saw a white door with a small sign next to it. "Nurse's office." It read plainly. Hunter pushed the door open rushing in, "Ah, Golden Guard. You haven't been in, in quite a while. Finally been injured?" The woman behind the desk had tanned skin, freckles and deep set eye bags. Her hair was dark brown with chunky light blonde streaks and she wore round glasses. She had a gold doubling piercing and two gold helix piercings as well as a chunky gold necklace. She had a black spaghetti strap tank top and black slacks with some white air forces. "Not today Ma'am." Hunter looked nervous as he said it.

Hunter POV
"My girl friend here is injured." I held her a little tighter as I said the words. "Never would've guessed." Nurse Ami rolled her eyes from behind the desk, twisting at her necklace. "What's the injury and how did it occur?" She read off a sheet in front of her with boredom pushing through her voice. "She has burns on her neck, legs, back, arms and shoulders from fire bees." I replied trying to remain calm. "How long ago did she sustain the injury?" She asked flicking her eyes over the rim of her glasses to look at us while filling out the sheet. "About ten or twenty minutes, we came here as soon as it happened but we got held up in the hallways." I stated, wanting Y/N to get help as soon as possible.

Your POV
"Mhmm." She murmured while jotting it down. Hunter laid me down on an open bed that was in a separated room from where he had been talking to the nurse. As soon as I was on the bed Hunter kissed my forehead, "Sorry Y/N, we need those forms before you can get help so I'll go handle that. Just stay here and don't move." He looked at me sympathetically. I gave him a thumbs up as he ducked back into the nurse's office. There were two beds on either side of me and a larger room with more beds connected to this one behind me. I glanced around, there were two people in the beds on my right and none on the left. An older woman with warm dark skin and black box braids tied into a bun above her head with the rest of the braids laying down her back, she sat up in the bed and she looked like she was itching to get out of here. She wore a tan blazer with a brown turtle neck and a black pencil skirt with brown flats. Beside her was a man with short hair, thick dark eyebrows and a beard that puffed out around his chin. He wore khaki pants and a white polo, unlike the woman who was up in her bed and looked ready to leave the man was laying back in the bed with blood smeared across his face and shirt.

Hunter POV
I had finally filled out all the forms required for Y/N to get the help she needed, Nurse Ami lazily got up from behind the desk and stepped into the room. Y/N was laying back on the cot but still glanced up at us. "Y/N, can you get changed into these so we can see all of the scars?" Nurse Ami asked. "Yes." Y/N nodded as she said it. "Okay, you can change in a private room." Nurse Ami said passing some crutches to Y/N. I helped Y/N up into the crutches and Nurse Ami lead her to the room, I sat on the edge of the bed. I wanted to help more but there wasn't more for me to do. I laid my head in my hands hoping they'd come back soon.

Your POV
I stood in the room, keeping most of my weight on the wall trying not to fall. I slipped into the tight black shorts and plain white bra hanging up the green gown on the door before stepping out of the room on the crutch. I could feel the cold air on my skin, the revealing outfit didn't really matter to me. No one was around and it helped so she could see the burns but still the freezing air hit me like acid on my skin.

Hunter POV
Y/N stepped out of the room Nurse Ami had taken her too, she was no longer in the gown from earlier and instead had volleyball shorts and a white bra so the burns were really visible. She looked gorgeous but she was shivering, the nurse's office was kept pretty cold. "Nurse Ami, can I give her my blazer while you're preparing?" I asked casually. "Sure Golden Guard." Nurse Ami said with a laugh. I carefully helped Y/N into the blazer making sure it didn't catch on the burns on her shoulders. I noticed an older man sleeping nearby, I quickly closed the curtains around him to try to make Y/N more comfortable. She giggled a little as I did it. "You're adorable." She muttered.

Your POV
It was a lot less cold with the blazer on, it went down to around half way through my thigh so I was much warmer. Hunter didn't seem to even notice the cold without the blazer although he did have a long sleeve shirt so I guess that makes sense. "I have to go prepare some things in my office." The nurse said before hurrying off leaving Hunter and I pretty much alone. I laid back down in the bed. "You alright Y/N?" He asked. "I'm fine." I reassured him but I could tell he was still nervous. "Sit with me?" I asked him with a smile. "Sure." He sat next to me, poised and perfect before I pulled him down so he was laying next to me. When the nurse heard the squeaking of the bed though she shouted "No funny business on my beds!" which made the woman on the bed next to us laugh a little. "Yes ma'am!" we said in sync. "You kids enjoy these days for me." She laughed but she sounded sincere. "Will do." I gave her a big smile.

Hunter POV
Y/N laid her head on the crook of my shoulder and relaxed into it. It was the first time since seeing the fire bees I felt genuinely calm. I felt like Y/N was going to be okay, like we were going to be okay.