Nintendo switch

Hunter POV
We sat in the living room for a few moments before Edric pulled a pack of popcorn out of his bag, "Anyone up for popcorn?" He laughed. "I'm down." Y/N agreed. "Sure, I haven't had popcorn in ages." I whined. "Sounds good with me." Emira added. Y/N who had been leaning on my shoulder adjusted to lay her head on my lap. "I feel like I'm third wheeling." Emira chuckled.

Your POV
"You know where the microwave is Ed." I said. "I've got a better idea." Hunter smirked. "Toss the popcorn here." he added. Edric threw the popcorn to Hunter and Hunter caught it. He peeled off the plastic wrapping before snapping his fingers pulling a fire smiling smugly as he did. He lifted the popcorn above his hand, the popcorn began to pop as we all watched. "Damn." Emira said with raised eyebrows. "Damn." I agreed, I had to move and lean on the couch instead so I didn't get.. burnt.

Hunter POV
I felt the compliments sink into my skin with a comfortable feeling, I could get used to this. "What else can you do?" Edric asked curiously. "What do you wanna see?" I replied basking in the attention. Back in the castle none of my trucks were impressive to Emperor Belos since he could do all the same. "Hmm.." The others pondered my question.

"How about.. illusions? Can you make me look like Ed?" Emira laughed. "Hey! Why me?" Edric whined. "Sure." I said with a grin before creating a spell circle, slowly Emira's features melted off and were replaced with Edric's. She looked down at her hands to see her neatly cut nails had been replaced with Edric's picked off nails. "Whoah, this is so weird." She laughed.

Your POV
"Turn her back Hunter." I rolled my eyes. "Got it." He laughed before creating a spell circle in the opposite direction. The spell was reversed. As he did it I couldn't help but notice his nails were neatly trimmed to an "appropriate" length, they weren't chipped or stubby at all.

"Wanna play switch?" I asked stretching my arms out in front of me. Ed and Em agreed and Hunter just looked curious. "How about I play Em first so Hunter can watch since he doesn't know how to play then, Ed and Hunter can play next and I'll help Hunter figure it out?" "Sound good with me." Emira grinned. "Why not me first?" Ed whined. "Em's cooler." I laughed. "That works." Hunter seemed content.

Hunter POV
Y/N set up the switch passing a controller to Emira as she pulled up the game. "Witchy world" is what the screen read. The game loaded up to reveal a character select screen. Y/N picked a girl with deep red eyes, short curly wavy hair that reached her jaw who wore an off the shoulder black mini dress with black tights and mary janes. She also had bat earrings and a witch hat.

Emira chose a character wearing a black turtle neck sweater, black slacks with a green cardigan. She had blonde hair in a bun with a bandana around her hair, several thin necklaces and pentagram earrings. She also had black fingerless gloves and black point heels. Y/N's had a large sword strapped to their back and a smaller knife tucked in a hilt by their hips, Emira's character had an axe instead.

Your POV
The game loaded into a level in a swamp, murky green water beneath us as we jumped from one giant mushroom to another. A giant frog leaped from the swamp onto one of the mushrooms as Emira and I's characters dove out of the way.

My character landed on the mushroom on their feet while Emira's rolled to the side. I clicked the button to take out my sword and double jumped until I was a little above the frog's head diving down towards it however it hopped out of the way towards Em instead. She took out the axe running towards the frog but the frog dodged simply by sprinting itself over her head, landing behind her.

Hunter POV
The basic controls seemed to make sense, the four main buttons were for jumping, ducking, taking out your weapon/putting it away, and using a potion. The joystick was for moving around and the switches were for running. There were a few other controls but those were the most important ones. They hadn't collected any potions yet, I only knew that there were potions cause Edric was telling me everything about the game while fidgeting, picking at his nails. Emira and Y/N sat knee to knee while Edric and I loomed over their shoulder.

Your POV
"Ugh.' I groaned sliding back in the direction of the frog. The frog turned back towards me and the sword struck the frog's temple knocking it back a few feet. The glowing green health bar at the top of the screen lost a few bars off the end but stayed relatively full. The frog had only dodged so far so Emira and I hadn't lost any health so far. The frog hopped up above my head and I attempted to slide to the right out of the way but I didn't move in time causing me to lose around a fifth of my health bar.

Hunter POV
Edric watched intently as the frog hopped off of Y/N's now squashed character.