Good food

Your POV
We sat down in an empty booth, I had a Taro milk tea and Emira had strawberry. We had also picked up some baked goods, three slices of strawberry shortcake for the both of us and one to bring home for Ed. Some cookies for Mittens and Luz (even if Emira and Ed tease her a lot they are still good big siblings. Even better than you would expect). Luz and I were both sleeping over at the Blight's today, we wouldn't see each other much since I would be with Em and Ed while she would be with Amity. Luz is like a little sibling to me just like Amity but we don't hang out much.

Hunter POV
I looked out the window while drinking my bubble tea, I saw guards walking up and down the street. I was really glad to take a break from that, I wasn't exactly a normal kid now. Like the lady who gave me my cologne for free or the people that ducked into alleyways when they saw me coming, the guards who thought I didn't see them looming around me or the pretty much endless cash, but this was the closest I've ever been. I tried the croissant, watching two kids, maybe ten or eleven outside play a game. One of them had a ball, that danced around their feet on it's own demand. They both jumped up to avoid getting knocked down, it was actually pretty entertaining. Watching the kids fall over and jump back up again.

Your POV
"This cake is really good!" I said excitedly. "Agreed, let's take a picture of it for pentstagram." She added. "Totally." I replied. She snapped three pictures, one of us smiling with the bakery sign in the background, one of the cakes and one of the bubble tea. "This is so good, let's get seconds to bring home." I smiled. "Yeah!" Emira exclaimed. We wrapped up our stuff and stood up, I noticed the golden guard behind us sitting alone in a booth. "Look." I whispered to Emira. She turned and looked at him. "I always thought he would be more.. popular." Emira mumbled. "me too." I whispered. "he seems.. lonely. should we say something?" I replied. "say what?" Emira questioned. "I don't know, you're pretty friendly. Thought you had that handled." I groaned.

Hunter POV
"Hi! We saw you earlier, nice suit you got by the way. You seem a little.. alone. Are you alright?" I turned to see the person I was maybe totally into from earlier beaming down at me. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks, I was wondering earlier.. are you going to Belos ball?" I asked sheepishly. "Yeah, see you there?" They asked hesitantly. "see you there." I replied my heart racing.

Your POV
"Alright byeeeee!" I shouted while grabbing Emira's hand and running out of the cafe. My entire face was hot and pink, my heart was beating out of my chest. "You have a crush on the golden guard.. don't you?" Emira said slyly. "Shut up!" I shouted pulling her away to where we landed, staff in hand. Finally we got to the small clearing in the woods, "alright, let's go." I said still cleary embarrassed.

(This is a little bit of a shorter chapter because we're about to hit the good part, sleepover at the Blight's place!)