Pajamas

Hunter POV
I slid off the swim trunks pushing them onto the floor, they had dried by now but were still a little soggy and cold. I pulled on a pair of grey boxers then the black drawstring shorts I had picked out. Then I put on the light brown t-shirt and glanced in the mirror, not too bad. They pulled up on my arms as I moved

Your POV
Hunter stepped out of the bathroom wearing black drawstring shorts and a light brown t-shirt that was rolled up over his shoulders, exposing his arms. "Looking good, Hunter." I grinned. He half-smiled.

Hunter POV
"I'm gonna go get changed now." Y/N grinned before slipping into the bathroom. "So, Hunter, what's the castle like?" Emira asked me curiously. "What do you mean, like living with Belos, my room? Hm?" "Just all of it I guess, what do you eat? What's your room like? Do you have a roommate?" Emira spoke quickly. "Cafeteria food, bed, desk, shelf, posters and no." Quickly Edric added, "Is Belos any better behind the curtains?" "Ed!" Emira shouted. "If he was, I wouldn't be here with less than twenty dollars." "Sorry." Ed sighed. "It's fine." I choked.

Your POV
I pulled on a cropped brown tank top and black shorts with a white stripe down the side as well as a white drawstring. (If you want warmer clothes, you're wearing a tan sweater with brown sweatpants) I heard talking through the door but I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying. I was glad to see Hunter and the twins getting along. I looked at myself in the mirror for a moment. I stepped out of the bathroom and they turned to me, "Hey Y/N!" Emira smiled. Edric zoned out for a second, "Hey!" Hunter grinned, "Hey, wow you- you look nice." "Aw, thanks."

Hunter POV
That was awkward, but she really did look very nice. "Wanna head up to my room guys?" She asked. We all agreed before she lead us upstairs to the room furthest down the hall. We stepped into a room a little bit bigger than mine, a bed with sage green sheets sitting in the middle of the room pressed against the back wall, a white desk beside it with a white office chair with it. A case of flowers and a stack of books sat atop the desk. A closet on the opposite side of the desk, a bathroom on the back wall.

The room smelled lightly like flowers and strawberries. A lamp provided dim light from the desk as well as some fairy lights draped around the room. The window was open and crickets could be heard from it. A small green house plant in a white pot sat on the window sill. There was a can of soda sitting on the desk with a book sitting next to it with a thin white bookmark tucked about halfway through it.

Your POV
"What book is that?" Hunter inquired. "You like to read?" I asked him. "You sure seem to, now what book is that?" "It's Darius the great is not okay." "Sounds good, I haven't heard of it." He smiled. "Does the castle have a library?" "It does, one with three floors and shelves and shelves of books. Only approved books though." He shrugged.

Hunter POV
Emira threw herself onto the bed smiling, "Care to join me?" She laughed before Y/N dove into the spot next to her. Edric joined Emira's other side and soon I found myself laying next to Y/N. A cool light green pillow rested under my head as I laid back on the bed. "Hunter?" Emira asked. "Hm?" "You like canoeing?" "..what?"

Your POV
Shit! I had forgotten all about that- "We're going canoeing tomorrow, and I'm sure Y/N would love for you to join us." My face must've looked as panicked as I felt because Hunter turned to me, "Do you not... want me to come?" "I do! It's just.. I forgot we were going until now." I took a deep breath. "You forgot?" Edric exclaimed. "It slipped my mind in the midst of the whole-" I moved my hands to circle Hunter, in my bed, then moved to point out the scars on my legs. "This, that."