7

Chapter 7: The Public Trial (II)

The moment Luo MingChuan finished talking, everyone's complexion immediately changed.

He YanYun exclaimed, "Senior-apprentice Luo, what are you saying?!"

Zheng YangZi's beard puffed up as he yelled in anger, "Nonsense! How does this concern you!? What reason do you have, to make you want to take his place?!"

Like everyone else in the hall, Yin BiYue was also stunned.

Xi Ling Peak's Peak Master Cheng AnTai lightly coughed. "Martial Nephew Luo was originally the victim. Now that he's speaking out in hopes of taking the offender's punishment himself, he must have a reason for his actions, one we currently don't know. However, even if you don't wish to divulge your reason, you still must give us an explanation."

Cheng AnTai had a background in law enforcement. Nowadays, he held several positions and was also a Law Enforcement Elder. Unsurprisingly, Cheng AnTai was most fond of reasoning with others.

As soon as this remark was made, one after another, everybody else began echoing his words.

Yin BiYue kept feeling as though there was something off about Luo MingChuan today. However, he still urged himself to relax his heart and mind. It was okay, the already agreed-upon Holy Mother assister wouldn't do something wrong!

On the other hand, Luo MingChuan deeply inhaled. An explanation?

If he hadn't used the Jia Lan Spiritual Pupil Arts on Yin BiYue, he was afraid that he wouldn't have known the real reason either.

However, his junior-apprentice brother was still so young. His current feelings for him were just temporary, ones born from his dependence on an older figure. In the future, after he grew older and understood more things, Yin BiYue might even find a woman he admired. After all, the harmonious fusion of ying and yang was the right way.

If at this moment, Luo MingChuan was to reveal how junior-apprentice brother adored himself, wasn't that the same as cutting short junior-apprentice brother's potential future paths?

Junior-apprentice brother had that kind of arrogant and proud personality, he most likely didn't want to let anyone know of this matter.

In addition, this was originally his own responsibility.

Thus, Luo MingChuan lowered his head. "It isn't junior-apprentice brother's fault. It was me. In the past, I once gotten drunk......and intended to force myself onto him. Junior-apprentice brother only wanted to teach me a lesson, he didn't intend to implicate other people or harm them! Everything was my fault. For the thirty-two disciples of Cang Ya Mountain who got trapped in that dangerous situation, I'm willing to take responsibility!"

Instantly, the palace hall became completely silent.

Became drunk in the past? Intending to force himself onto him? What did all of that mean?

This......it couldn't be what they were currently thinking of, could it?

In the end, it was Yin BiYue who first reacted. Widening his eyes, he shouted, "Luo MingChuan! What nonsense are you talking about?!"

The indifferent teenager's expression suddenly changed as a touch of panic and irritability appeared on his face.

Everyone's hearts jolted at his reaction. Could it be possible that this matter had truly happened? Otherwise, why was Yin BiYue this emotionally stirred up? This kind of cover-up was truly making it look more conspicuous!

On the other hand, Cheng AnTai was still deadly earnest as he continued to question, "Are these words to be taken seriously? Martial Nephew Luo, this isn't something you should joke about."