9

Chapter 9: The Sword's Name

There wasn't a lot of people living on Xi Hua Peak. Other than the Sword Saint's 'Chief Courtyard' that was locked up for the entire year, five courtyards was scattered from east to west, starting with their eldest senior-apprentice brother's 'Primary Courtyard'. From the building's style to even the floors, everything was decided by the courtyard's owner.

The Peak disciples Yin BiYue had claimed to have walked into the wrong film were currently holding a meeting within the main hall of Jun Yu's 'Primary Courtyard'.

Jun Yu's residence was even simpler than the owner himself. There weren't any superfluous furnishings or decorations.

In fact, the lobby of the courtyard only had two chairs. Because of this, Duan ChongXuan had to bring his own round stool.

Although their gathering could be described as a meeting, only three people attended: Jun Yu, Liu QiShuang, and Duan ChongXuan. The third disciple Yan Xing was still travelling the world and hadn't returned to the Peak in a long time.

If it hadn't been for this incident, these Peak disciples would have probably waited until the Sword Saint came back before gathering again. In that case, it would have been many years before they held a meeting like this.

Duan ChongXuan played with his fan. "Today, I went to chat with fourth senior-apprentice brother. Fourth senior-apprentice brother's words were earnest and sincere, and......and he wasn't even annoyed with me disturbing him."

Liu QiShuang nodded her head. "I also feel that nowadays, Fourth is truly different from how gloomy he had been in the past. That being said, we are all responsible for this matter."

Jun Yu didn't speak. Instead, he just nodded his head to express his agreement.

Liu QiShuang continued to talk, "It can be clearly seen that junior-apprentice brother wasn't naturally born with a melancholic personality. I'm afraid that he had suffered a shock and had nowhere to complain, for him to have become like that."

Hearing that, Duan ChongXuan began to analyze this entire matter from the start to the end.

The results of the discussion quickly emerged:

In the past, Yin BiYue wasn't fond of socializing with other people. Even his interactions with the disciples of his own Peak had been extremely few. This absolutely had to be because he had been harmed by Luo MingChuan and thus developed a psychological shadow. As disciples of the same Peak as Yin BiYue, they didn't manage to promptly offer their assistance. This should not have happened and thus, Yin BiYue's current state was their full responsibility. However, their utmost priority right now was to ponder over how they could provide Yin BiYue with some therapy.

Duan ChongXuan spoke up, "Eldest senior-apprentice brother, don't worry! I'll find a lot of time to go and chat with fourth senior-apprentice brother!"

Jun Wu nodded before he frowned slightly. "White Hair Illness."

He randomly raised a topic out of the blue, but the two seated people both understood his meaning.

Liu QiShuang said, "I'm also thinking about this......at present, even though we can't see any problems, what can we do if it's actually a hidden danger and breaks out sometime in the future?!"

After a cultivator removed the impurities from their meridians and bones, their bodies become different compared to an ordinary human being's. Thus, one could no longer use common sense when discussing them.

The process of cultivating was hard to fathom, and there was never a lack of strange accidents along the way.

Naturally, incidents where a cultivator spontaneously exploded was by no means an isolated case.