89

The more Yin Yi happily entered, the more he was afraid that Luo Mingchuan would go back on his words, so he immediately closed the door.

Lights were lit in the room, illuminating half of the scrolls on the green jade table, and the faint scent of melons floated in the air.

He followed Luo Mingchuan from the outer room to the inner room, looking extremely pleasing to the eye.

The arrangement was neither dignified nor simple, and all the furnishings were of the right order, as if they were the owners of the house.

The more he thought about it, the more he began to think, after naturalization, would I move in with you or would you like to stay with me?

Why don't we open a new one?

They went around the water screen and came to the bed.

The bed was very wide, and the jade pillow was also long. It could be seen that the two of them were lying side by side, not feeling the slightest bit cramped.

Luo Mingchuan glanced towards the outside of the room, and the candle flame suddenly went out, causing the room to suddenly darken.

Only the faint light of the moon shone through the window, revealing a blurry figure.

No one said anything, but Yin Yi could clearly feel her Senior Brother's gaze on him.

Only after he had used up all of his impulses did he realize his guilt.

Wasn't he being too frivolous, making his senior brother feel insecure?

After all, a private meeting at night was not good enough.

He took two steps back and tried to explain, "Senior Brother, it's been a while since we last met. Actually, I just missed you ..."

I'd like to meet you.

Don't worry, I won't touch you tonight. "

The more he said, the more embarrassed he became. He lowered his voice and said, "When we are truly in the same realm, then..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Luo Mingchuan carried him directly onto the bed.

The more Yin Jade was caught off guard, the more he was pressed onto the bed, the more his outer robe was neatly untied, revealing his snow-white private service.

The two were very close to each other, and they could hear each other's breathing. Luo Mingchuan's ink-black hair fell down, brushing against his face, which was a little itchy.

He quickly came back to his senses, sat up and quickly took off his outer robe, then reached out to untie his senior brother's lapel.

This time, it was Luo Mingchuan's turn to be startled. He didn't know what to do.

The more Yin Yu took off the black crown, white hair, and Luo Mingchuan's black hair intertwined.

He raised his eyes and asked in confusion, "Senior Brother?"

Innocent eyes, like little animals that know nothing of the world.

Luo Mingchuan could only sigh. He folded the robes of the two and covered his junior brother with a blanket.

He tried to calm himself. "It's late. Go to sleep."

They lay side by side in the soft quilts of their flimsy underwear.

The temperature of his skin was clearly transmitted through the cloth.

The surrounding air was filled with the aura of senior brothers, as if he was lying on top of a warm cloud.