62

"Senior brother ..."

When he woke up, he was a little surprised.

The surroundings were not completely dark, but the sky was dimly lit. One could clearly see the frowning brows of the people around them.

He asked, "Senior Brother, how long have I slept for?"

Luo Mingchuan carefully helped him up and probed the Spiritual Pulse.

The more Yin Jade did not move, the more she let Luo Mingchuan's zhen yuan enter her body.

While looking around the surroundings.

They were in a mountain stream. The earth was wet, the grass beside the water lush, and the air was filled with the sweet scent of vegetation.

But he felt that something was wrong.

Luo Mingchuan avoided answering, "How do you feel now?"

The Yin Jade started to circulate in his body for a whole week, and there were still remnants of medicinal energy in his meridians. He felt a slight stabbing pain, and the broken bones were getting better. Fortunately, he did not hurt his heart meridian.

His wounds were all treated, and even his bloodstained robe was completely clean.

The more he thought about it, the more he knew how much Luo Mingchuan had done when he was unconscious.

His senior brother should have been more severely injured than he was, but he actually came to take care of him.

Thus, he held Luo Mingchuan's hand at his meridian back, preventing him from passing his true essence to himself.

"I'm fine, Senior Brother, how are you?"

Luo Mingchuan replied, "It's fine."

After a moment's hesitation, he decided to tell the truth.

"I recovered very quickly."

It was something he was beginning to fear himself.

He thought that if he used Jia Lan's eye technique in this battle, he would definitely suffer a severe backlash.

In the instant he broke through the golden formation, a huge pressure crushed every inch of his Spiritual Pulse.

Even two of his ribs were broken.

However, after he actually fell down, he only fainted for a cup of tea before his body began to repair itself.

Only a demonic cultivator would have such an incredible recovery ability.

He spoke the truth with a calm expression, his heart beating like a drum. He thought, maybe even junior brother would also feel that ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....

He was a demonic cultivator.

The more he believed it, the more he pulled Luo Mingchuan's right hand up, and only then did he heave a sigh of relief when he saw that his originally bloody and mangled wrist was now as clean as ever, without even leaving a scar.

Smiling, he said, "It's a good thing that you recovered quickly."

"As long as senior is fine."

He didn't smile very often. Every time he did, it was as if the ice and snow had melted.

The chilliness in Luo Mingchuan's heart dissipated, and he also laughed in a low voice.

The more Yin Jade felt his chest quiver, the more he realized that he had been half lying in his senior brother's arms.