72

Although he said he was going to pull out his sword, Yan Wenyue only managed to get half an inch out of the lake.

The shadow in the grass had been gathering his strength for a long time, and since he had jumped out, he would definitely not let him take the initiative.

The dead grass in the surrounding area fell to the ground, the black shadow's palm striking towards Yan Qianyi's right shoulder.

The enormous devil Qi was pressing down, and Yin Jade held her sword horizontally to block it. Leaning against the lake, a buzzing sound could be heard, blocking the devil Qi.

Suddenly, a bright light flashed in front of his eyes. The dagger in his opponent's sleeve flew straight at him. The sharp light made his eyes hurt.

With a flick of his wrist, Yin Jade relied on the defense of the lake to turn into a stab, then opened the dagger. However, he was caught off guard and took two steps back, finally seeing the black shadow clearly.

It was different from the two pale-skinned magic cultivators he had met in the Southern Land.

The other party's entire body was wrapped in a solid black cloth. His cultivation realm was restrained, so it was impossible to see his depth. Only his pair of cold and sharp eyes could be seen.

After a long time, the more Yin Jade found out, this kind of people who were dressed in the same way and had the same name, Hunters on the Wasteland.

They live, roam, and plunder the moors, and their prey is solitary travellers.

Normally, one would know how to fight. After a patient observation, a long ambush, determine the strength of the prey, and then kill it in one hit.

But now, the hunter's tracks were exposed, and he suddenly made a move but was unable to kill Yin Yu. According to experience, he should leave as fast as possible.

But he didn't.

This was because these two people wore beautiful Daoist robes. They seemed to be very wealthy, and their expressions also seemed to be naive and ignorant of the affairs of the world.

After this hunt, it should be enough for half a year.

It was worth it.

The more Yin Jade didn't know what the other party was thinking, the more it took for him to reach out to the dagger in an instant.

He was unable to unsheathe the Lacustrine Sword at the first possible moment, which made him flustered for a moment before quickly calming himself down. The two steps he took to retreat had already subconsciously used 'Stepping Mountains and Rivers'.

These two steps were so fast that they had won him time.

Leaning against the lake sword, the white figure leaped high into the air. Accompanied by a long cry that reverberated through the wilderness, he was like a bird flying into the forest as he pressed down towards his opponent.

While he was in the air, the grass on the ground suddenly split apart, extending over a hundred feet.

The sword qi swept across like the waves of the ocean.

It was precisely the Cangya Sword Technique's' Crane Howl Soars Through the Clouds'.

He was already in the initial stage, and his zhen yuan and the way of the sword were incomparable.

The power of this strike was ten times greater than that of the Falling Flower Meeting.

At the same time as she struck out with her sword, Yin Bi had already calculated the 100 responses of her opponent at lightning speed in her sea of consciousness. She had even counted to twenty moves away from herself.