69

It was raining heavily all fall in the city.

Autumn rain a dozen, the flower lane is less to flow to and fro the swaying skirt, again the beautiful mandala flower color, also show a few parts of the cold and cheerless.

The rain fell in beads along the eaves, drifting in with the chilly westerly wind.

It was cold and rainy outside, and the room was dimly lit with warm wine.

The amount of wine that the Yin Jade drank was average, far from the other two.

He was a little drunk by now.

His Master scolded his Third Senior Brother, "You deserve it!"

"I've seen the Song Family's son. He is of noble birth, yet you discredited him. Don't say that it was I who taught him..."

Yan Xing chewed on his peanuts soaked in vinegar, nodding his head repeatedly as he replied, "Yes, yes, yes, I deserve it ..."

He wanted to say, "Third Brother, you don't need to hide anymore. Fifth Junior Brother has already discussed this with Young Master Song. Next time he sees you don't draw your sword, I'll give you a chance to explain yourself."

He opened his mouth, and suddenly his head sank, knowing that the wine was coming.

He didn't expect that the cold joy that emerged from the entrance would have such a huge aftereffect.

He tilted his head and looked at his Master and Third Senior Brother clapping their bowls and slapping their heads on the table. He was talking so much that he couldn't hear what they were saying.

Then he fell asleep.

He slept soundly. When he woke up, the rain had stopped. The sky had also darkened.

At some point a green lamp had appeared on the table.

The fragrance of the wine mixed with the damp and cold wind assaulted his face. The more he drank, the more he felt refreshed. He felt more comfortable than when he meditated for a night.

It was a kind of peace of mind.

Sword Saint got up and closed the window.

After finishing the last bowl of wine, he said to his third disciple, "I'm leaving."

"Don't send me off."

Yan Xing said goodbye to Yan Jin and got up to keep up with him.

The moment they stepped out of the room and pushed the door open, Yan Xing shouted, "Master ..."

The noise was not loud, but the exit was drowned in the hustle and bustle of the lobby.

Sword Saint paused slightly and waved his hand with his back facing Fang Xingjian. His posture was extremely stylish.

The Lady Boss came over and put a jar of wine on his table without saying anything.

In the alley, there were girls in groups of twos and threes under the dripping eaves. The thin Huan Bi gauze was wet, and she was laughing softly.

Someone carried the flowers back to the terrace on the second floor. They lit up the floral lights of the red and gold tassels as they gazed into the distance, creating a vast expanse of red light.

Someone walked into the alley and turned into a small building.

The narrow alleyway seemed even more cramped.

The more the Yin Jade flowed with the Sword Saint, the more they traveled.

Walking out into the empty street, the deciduous parasol tree, completely dyed desolate, just like another world.