59

Chapter 59

After Yin Biyue finished saying those words, it was as if a black cloud pressed down into the dazzling Buddhist temple.

The monks' expressions were as dark as ink, and they wished they could remove these two demons who did not know how to show respect.

Jing Hai said in a cold voice, "Since that is the case, then don't blame this poor monk for being impolite..."

His status was extremely high; ever since he stepped into Greater Vessel Stage six hundred years ago, when was there ever a time someone had defied him? Today, after using his utmost patience to take great pains to persuade Yin Biyue, the person under his eyes was persistently obstinate and unwilling to be reasonable.

Yin Biyue and Luo Mingchuan met each other's eyes; each had no intention of playing according to the rules. The two seemed to argue out of anger, but in fact, they were actually gauging the monk's level of cultivation.

Without waiting for Jing Hai to finish his sentence, they began their assault!

Yin Biyue's figure flew out, his blade slanting horizontally, and stabbed straight at the highest level cultivators, Jing Hai and Jing Yun.

No one thought that he, in the Breakthrough Stage, would take on two Greater Vessels right off the bat.

His sword was like a river opening mountains and splitting stones surging forth, and the prayer flags inside the Buddhist temple billowed as if pebbles and waves were splashing on both banks!

The momentum was immense, as if a vast river appeared inside the buddhist temple.

AdvertisementsREPORT THIS AD

Yet in the eyes of the Greater Vessels, it was as feeble as a thin stream that could not bear a single blow. The two monks took into account that he was the disciple of the Sword Saint, thus they didn't use their full power but vowed to keep him here.

They raised their arms to form a seal–a golden light suddenly blocked all paths of the sword's intent.

At the same moment, Luo Mingchuan made a Great Buddhist Palm,  pressing it directly towards the weakest monks and attendants.

With the golden light's protection in the middle of Buddhist temple, buddhist cultivation methods were even more powerful when used fully. Earlier he exchanged blows with Jing Hai without being at a disadvantage, and now he abruptly put forth his palm and blasted a gap in the beseigement in a split second.

Just as Yin Biyue's sword intent was about to collide with the two Greater Vessels' Buddhist Palms, no one expected that before a hit even connected, his body was sweeping backwards at great speed.

Luo Mingchuan was one step behind him, covering his back; one hand facing Jing Hai and Jing Yun's Palms and the other catching Yin Biyue with flying sleeves.

Both flew out of the gap practically at the same time!

After rushing out of the Buddhist temple, they ran straight towards the mountain behind the temple!

The entire process was just in a matter of moments, and the tacit coordination didn't have the slightest millimeter of an error!

They knew that if they took advantage of their opponent's unpreparedness and launched an attack, they would still have a slim chance to get out of the trap. On the contrary, the longer they delayed, the more unfavorable the situation would become because of the difference in cultivation realms.

That was why Yin Biyue' sword move, 'Counter Currents Twisting Waters', seemed great, but it was never intended to fight Jing Hai and Jing Yun from the start.