73

The night was dark.

A leaping, pale yellow candle flame fell on the girl's beautiful face, illuminating her slightly frowning brows and the worried expression in her eyes.

He Yan Yun was very worried.

She could not meditate, or cultivate.

Ruan Xiaoling, who was meditating on the bed, opened her eyes and got up to close the window.

Sitting beside her, he asked softly, "What's wrong?"

You were in a state of unease the entire night... "

He Yan Yun came back to her senses and let out a smile, "It's fine, maybe I was too tired during the day."

Ruan Xiaoling knew that she must have something on her mind.

But she didn't want to say it, so she didn't ask any more questions.

"Today the moon is round. Let's go for a walk."

The two girls walked into the yard and leaped lightly to the roof.

The entire town was empty. The Vast Ocean World's disciples had repaired a few dilapidated houses and temporarily stayed for the night to recuperate and recover from their injuries.

Tomorrow morning, leave this place and go to the next village to see if there are any remaining demonic cultivators still in the West Continent.

No one could have imagined that there would be more than forty Devil Cultivators in this unremarkable town during the fierce battle that took place in the middle of the day.

Fortunately, Senior Martial Brother Luo saw that the situation was quick and no one in the group was seriously injured.

Under the clear and cold moonlight was the black ruins of a tower not far away.

It was as if the battle was still before his eyes.

He Yan Yun thought about what happened during the day.

Her talent in cultivation could be considered outstanding among the disciples of Cang Ya. Otherwise, she wouldn't have been accepted into the sect by Zhengyang Zi.

Although he was far from being a genius, he had a unique talent.

Her powers of observation and five senses were beyond her senses, especially her hearing.

Only she heard the last words of the elementalist.

Previously, when Senior Brother Luo had injured himself saving others, only she had noticed that his recovery speed was unfathomable.

Her intuition told her that this was a big matter, so she didn't talk about it with Ruan Xiaoling.

The matter regarding Xing Shan Temple shocked the cultivation world. However, due to the participation of the Sword Saint, the people in the marketplace did not dare to say too much.

What made He Yan Yun shocked was that after Senior Brother Luo had recovered from his injuries this time, his cultivation had advanced by leaps and bounds.

Her senior was clearly in the initial stage, but at times, she could feel the pressure of mastery, perhaps even greater than her master's.

Once or twice, but it could also be said to be an illusion.

However, yesterday, this feeling could not be any clearer.

Ruan Xiaoling said, "Cigarette had written to me last time saying that I had tried the glutinous rice chicken's new method. In the end, when the fire was lit, I did not use the correct spell and blew up the kitchen."