81

The more he was sure, the more certain he was that something big was happening on the Crosscut Mountain. It was big enough to change heaven and earth.

With his current cultivation realm, he couldn't see the power of the world Laws contained within the red clouds from such a long distance, but he could faintly feel the terrifying power emitting from them.

Yu Shi invited Zhou Yuandao to join the sect in the Sword Viewing Formation. Now, there was such a large-scale battle going on on on the mountain.

The worst conjecture that the Green Foothold Sword Sect had made was already true.

Luo Mingchuan saw more than he did.

He knew that the only option now was to go up the mountain as quickly as possible, even if it was useless.

A battle of that level was not something they could face right now.

However, if he gained a bit more strength and gained a bit more time, he might be able to obtain a turning point.

At a time like this, blocking the way was the most time-consuming thing.

Luo Mingchuan's eyes turned cold.

It was rare for such an expression to appear on his face. The more Yin Bi felt it, the angrier her senior brother became.

The person blocking the way was an acquaintance.

In Ye Cheng, the two of them made friends, and their relationship was as tranquil as water. They also met enemies, and their killing intent soared to the skies, as the sharpness of swords gleamed in their eyes.

Zheng Wei held his sword and stood in the middle of the road.

In Ye Cheng, he was injured by Ye Zhiqiu's killing intent, returning to the mountain and closed the gate of life and death.

The chances of dying in seclusion like this were extremely high, but once he came out alive, his cultivation level advanced by leaps and bounds.

The more Yin Jade held down Luo Mingchuan's sword and said.

"I think you want to kill me more than the orders from the sect."

Zheng Wei was waiting here, most likely to intercept the troublemaker who wanted to enter the sect tonight.

Perhaps there were already people waiting for them on every path that led to the Parasol.

However, they happened to meet Zheng Wei.

It could be said that Zheng Wei had coincidentally been waiting for them.

The more he was prepared for not answering, the more Zheng Wei responded.

"Yes."

Even when he said he wanted to kill someone, his voice was calm and without any ripples.

"But you can't kill me right now, because we have two people."

Zheng Wei nodded.

Luo Mingchuan was too strong.

This sort of understanding was based on the intuition of many years of killing.

Even though he had exited the life and death arena, he couldn't see the difference in cultivation realm between him and his opponent.

"If you want to kill me, there's only one chance. Let my senior apprentice-brother go first."

"Otherwise, the two of us will be able to kill you."

When Zheng Wei heard this, he fell silent as if he was thinking.