87

In the legends, there was a great killing array buried in the northern imperial palace.

The grand formation was activated by the Royal Bloodline, life and death were all decided.

Ever since the unification of the Northern Land and the construction of the Imperial Palace, this formation had never been used, and its power could not be measured in detail, and was gradually forgotten by the world.

Tonight, tens of thousands of rays of golden light interweaved and passed through the blizzard. They formed a net that covered the sky and the earth, killing the rebel who had barged into the Imperial Palace.

The hair-thin light carried with it an ancient and chilling aura. Everywhere it went, the hard armor was cut into irregular chunks, and even the flesh and bones that were wrapped within were cut as well.

Without even having the time to wail, the living person was reduced to a pile of minced meat in the blink of an eye.

This scene was so bloody and cruel that it was terrifying to look at.

The Imperial Palace was filled with flesh and blood.

The screaming and chaos began. The group of people who had just rushed into the palace ran away without a care for their lives.

Duan Chong Xuan stood on the terrace with his face slightly pale and a clear view of the miserable state he was in.

The Wise King's carriage fell apart. He flew up, standing on the shattered shaft without a single wound, and proudly said:

"This King also has royal blood."

A mysterious aura was exuding from his body, which was of the same origin as the great formation, as if it was one with it.

As the golden light retreated, the snowstorm was blown away by the powerful force. He held his sword and flew towards the terrace.

The situation outside the palace had already been decided. As long as he killed Duan Sheng'an in the palace, he would become the master of the imperial palace, the Northern Lu.

In the past, killing an Ashen was something one would never dare to think about.

But tonight was different. He knew that activating the Life and Death Array would cause an astonishing loss.

Right now, Duan Sheng'an was at his weakest moment in a hundred years, and he was at his peak.

There was no better time.

The perfect level of the Mastery Stage sword intent was extremely tyrannical, and it was unstoppable.

However, a long spear pierced through the night sky, thrusting out diagonally and blocking the blade in the air.

Sparks flew in all directions, illuminating the night sky for an instant.

After this attack, the Saint King returned to his original position, his pupils narrowing.

The armored general who was standing guard in front of Taihe Palace had arrived at this place at some point in time.

He stood like a rock under the terrace, holding the long gun Beacon.

When he was in Ye City, Wang Xi invited the crown prince to return to the palace because of his illness. The first question Duan Chong Xuan asked was also the only one he could ask: 'Where is the White Rod Ling?'

Because if one were to say who the Imperial Palace trusted, Duan Chongxuan would only believe in one White Rod Ling.

Duan Sheng'an saw the 'Beacon of Fire' in White Rod Ling's hand. He didn't blame his son for acting on his own. Instead, he said, "You can lend him something to use. You can also trust him. It will only be ten years from now."