51

Chapter 51- Nighttime Conversation

Yin Biyue knew, his current hair color, in a different script, might make him a young, non-mainstream chuuni or an extremely pretentious fashion trendsetter.

But for the cultivators of this world, any problems with the body was a big issue.

Especially something like this where the cause couldn't be found and it was unknown whether this had any hidden symptoms affecting cultivation. Or even if it was curable.

He hadn't minded in the beginning, but Eldest Shixiong and Second Shijie's attitudes were both very cautious; otherwise they wouldn't have thought of letting him participate in the Flower Picking Festival like this.

Yin Biyue didn't want to make Luo Mingchuan worry and originally wanted to say, "No need to treat it, it's really not a problem."

But perhaps it was because the moonlight tonight was too pleasing, or maybe it was that the light of the lake and the colors of the mountain were too beautiful, or maybe it was Luo Mingchuan's expression that was too earnest and irrefutable.

Yin Biyue opened his mouth, and the words changed into, "Alright."

Luo Mingchuan smiled as if relieved from a great pressure.

Shidi had chosen to trust him, just like at the foot of Xi Hua Peak, where he had proposed journeying together.

There was nothing better than this.

Yin Biyue thought it over, sensing that if he said he wouldn't go, it would just make Shixiong more anxious.

Then let's go to Xing Shan Temple.

The world is so vast; let's go together to take a look.

At the same time, in Yunyang City thousands of miles away, under the bright light of the same moon, another conversation was occurring.

It was just that the moonlight there was no longer gentle, rather it was piercingly cold and cruel.

The two people talking also didn't have the slightest bit of consideration for the other.

But similarly, the decisions reached by these two conversations, directly or indirectly, will determine the direction that the future is headed towards.

The exchange still had not arrived at a consensus. In the face of the Academy Director's question, the Sword Saint only looked at the night sky and replied, "This world's future, in the end, must be given over to the hands of the young people."

This sentence wasn't really answering the question, but the Academy Director understood what he meant.

Therefore he didn't pursue this topic again, and rather he walked a few steps closer.

One meter could be a polite distance, and it could also be a guarded distance between enemies. But right now, there was someone who closed this distance.

Merely getting a few steps closer, the atmosphere between the two became remarkably eased.

The Academy Director walked in front of the stone table, tidied up the smashed array disk, swapped it for a half worn tea set, and made an inviting gesture at tonight's visitor.

Wei Jingfeng sat down without a hint of unfamiliarity.

They began to drink tea. JunShan YunWu tea of the highest quality.

Just like many years ago, when they were still young.

"Let the other matters rest. First stay and recuperate."