76

Yin Mo was extremely tense along the way. He always felt like there was a sneak attack coming from behind, and he never rested for a second.

It wasn't that he had intentionally revealed his might, but that he had long since gotten used to engaging in battle and had forgotten to restrain himself.

The moment he saw Luo Mingchuan, he finally thought to relax.

He didn't know that when he felt weak, the others would think that he was unbelievably strong.

The disciples of the Vast Expanse School gathered around and exclaimed one after another.

"It's actually Senior-apprentice Brother Yin!"

"Senior brother Yin has entered the small success stage!"

"Isn't this too fast? I don't want to live anymore ..."

The more unsociable Yin Mo was, the more he nodded in acknowledgment.

"This trip to the Eastern Continent to exorcise demons and make a breakthrough."

In the eyes of the crowd, this slightly cold and detached reaction still made him seem like the same person as before, with a cold and warm expression.

Without batting an eyelid, Luo Mingchuan took two steps forward and formed a defensive posture, blocking in front of Yan Ziyue.

Seeing this, He Yan Yun laughed, "Senior Brother Yin, you've been working hard the whole way, so don't disturb his rest."

"We haven't finished with Da Nang yet. Xiao Lian, come with me."

Although she was speaking to Ruan Xiaolan, when her words entered the ears of the crowd, they all came back to their senses.

"Wait, let's go together ..."

"Senior brother Luo, accompany Senior brother Yin to rest."

The crowd at the edge of the sea instantly scattered like birds and beasts, and soon only the sound of wind and waves could be heard.

Luo Mingchuan slightly turned his body, his eyes showing a faint smile, "Congratulations on your breakthrough, Junior Brother."

He looked calm and composed, no different from his usual self.

What he said was irrelevant.

However, the hands in his sleeves were tightly clenched. All of his attention was focused on restraining the surging emotions.

He was afraid that if he relaxed even a little, he would pull the person in front of him into his arms and then merge them into his blood and bones, never to separate again.

The more Yin Jade walked around the Eastern Continent, the more powerful she became, and the more powerful her killing intent became.

It was as if even the edges of his eyebrows had become sharper.

But now, Luo Mingchuan was the only one in front of him. Once again, he heard a familiar voice. Even if it was just a single sentence, he suddenly let down his guard.

Almost instantly, he was submerged.

"Master went to the Sword Tomb."

"I don't know when I'll be back ..."

The more Yin Mo spoke, the more stuffy his voice became.

Luo Mingchuan understood what he meant after he said those random words.

The churning emotions in his heart all turned into fine heartache. He looked at the person in front of him with rapt attention and said seriously, "It will be fine."