88

Jun Yu walked towards Luhua Peak, and the more he followed, the more nervous he became.

Thinking back on how his eldest senior brother hadn't said anything earlier because he felt that he would be insulted and humiliated for the rest of his life. Now, he was going to bring him to kneel before his master's portrait?

Pfft, Master isn't dead, what portrait of him kneeling down.

In fact, the reason Jun Yu didn't say anything was because he didn't know how to begin.

He was afraid that his junior brother would suffer a loss and not know it himself, or perhaps he would simply be bewitched by others and become impulsive.

If it were Liu Chushuang, Yan Xing, or Duan Chongxuan, all of them would have their own methods of communication, but Jun Yu wouldn't.

Seeing that he was about to reach the edge of the cliff, Jun Yu had no choice but to turn around and bluntly say:

"Junior brother, this is not child's play."

After signing the book, the contract was established, and both sides had a secret influence on their karmic luck.

Are you really willing to naturalize with him?

"What did he do to kidnap you?"

The more Yan Yu said, the more shocked he became, "Big Brother, I am indeed sincere. Actually, speaking of this matter ..."

"I was the first to fail."

Jun Yu's eyebrows shot up, he didn't understand what was going on.

The more Yin Yu lowered his head, he decided not to hide anything anymore, "At that time, Brother Luo was under the influence of the technique and he was delirious, so I forced him.

"I adore Senior Brother Luo. He also said that he is happy for me ..."

Jun Yu was silent.

He clearly remembered that a long time ago, Luo Mingchuan had personally said that he wanted to force his junior brother into a public trial.

What's the matter now?

The peerless talent in the path of the sword caused confusion in the cultivation career for the first time — could it be that right now, only through mutual coercion would one truly agree with each other?

What if I meet someone I can't beat?

He couldn't figure it out, but it turned out to be the easiest way to train with the sword.

After a long pause, he muttered, "If that's the case, you have to treat him well from now on."

The more Yin Bi nodded her head, the more she replied, "Of course."

"I will definitely not fail Senior Brother Luo."

Zheng Yangzi had the same question.

After returning to the inner hall, he turned to ask his disciple,

"What the hell is going on?"

Luo Mingchuan smiled and said, "Master, didn't you hear that? I was truly in love with you ... ..."

Zheng Yangzi interrupted him by slapping the table.

"Who asked you that!?"

I mean, do you have any tricks up your sleeve?

"Do you have any?!"

Luo Mingchuan stopped smiling.

"I used the Jia Lan Eye Technique."