65

However, in the past, when the Buddha went into the devil, he dared to go against the will of the world, and paid a great price, wholeheartedly pursuing immortality.

Such a person would not be willing to impart skills to others, even if he only had one breath left.

After hearing his words, Luo Mingchuan knew that there was something fishy going on. He had been prepared for this, so he immediately drew his sword and slashed forward, grabbing onto Yan Mo while he retreated rapidly!

The sword force split the dust, and the gray brick of the buddhist hall cracked a deep crevice, extending all the way to the altar, just an inch in front of Gu Shenwei.

However, the golden light had already enveloped the entire buddhist hall. A vast pressure like the tide-like ocean waves assaulted one's face.

At this moment, the weak door was like cast metal. It pushed the two of them aside and had no choice but to face the pressure.

The old monk sat on the altar, his eyes closed, his brow slightly furrowed. The golden light and red light behind him became more and more glaring.

Yin Yu finally understood why he was willing to explain so much earlier. It was just to buy some time for herself to recover.

But now, the more time they had, the worse it would be for them.

The two of them looked at each other. Luo Mingchuan raised his sword's momentum and true essence poured out. There was a series of crackling sounds at the edge of the sword, as if the air was being torn apart.

Under the pressure of a physical presence, he broke open a passage, and the Lakeview Sword emerged from its sheath, moving forward in this passage!

A bone-piercing chill emanated from the sword, and a thin layer of frost formed on the ground.

Wherever the sword passed by, the frost would rapidly expand.

The blade of the sword was heading straight for the Observing Slash!

At the same time, Luo Mingchuan's eyes also landed on the center of the temple.

This was the third time they had fought together.

When they met the demonic cultivator in the cave at night, their cooperation was not very good, but in Xing Shan Temple, they already had a seventy percent understanding of each other.

At this moment, it was even more smooth and smooth. The powers of the Heavenly Auxiliary Body were far more powerful than the powers of the original realm. It was enough to shock the cultivation world.

But none of this was enough to defeat a former saint.

Even though he had already been weakened by the power of Time and the spell formation.

When he opened his eyes, his sword stopped in the air, unable to get any closer.

His thin lips were slightly pursed, and cold sweat beaded on his forehead.

When his gaze landed on the blade of the sword, his face quickly turned pale, and he took three steps back to stabilize himself.

However, a pair of eyes stared at him with intense pain, and he had no choice but to close his eyes for an instant.

At this moment, Luo Mingchuan flew forward, his left hand gently patted the back of the Yin Jade. His right hand flew out and a buddhist hand seal came crashing down!

Yin Yu was sent out of the battle by his own senior brother, and he could only watch as the two of them fought.

Within the golden light, the buddhist hall shook, the curtains exploded into dust, and beams and pillars of wood shavings flew everywhere!