77

Qing He Palace was silent for a moment.

Only the faintest echo of the ticking could be heard.

After a while, Yan Xing broke the silence.

"Even the Twelve Palaces think that they are the true disciples of the Devil Palace. They aren't willing to accept each other's defeat. Aren't they afraid that once she leaves, someone will take care of her Heavenly Snow Mountain's lair?"

If Second Senior Sister's deduction was correct, the major danger that Yu Zhan Mei had brought with her had shifted from the Plum Stream Sect and the Green Foothold Sword Sect to the Vast Expanse Mountain.

"So this is either a plot, with a plan and a backup plan, or Cangya Mountain has something worth taking the risk of."

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this was indeed the case. It was impossible for the Sword Saint to leave, so he thought that Cang Ya, who was without the Asian Sage, was the softest persimmon.

A person with such foolish thoughts would definitely not be able to sit stably in the enormous Golden Palace.

Yan Xing asked, "Senior disciple sister, if she came to fight you, what percentage of a chance do you have of winning?"

He had only just finished speaking when he regretted his words. It was too inappropriate to ask this question.

His former opponent might now be stronger than him, so no matter how one looked at it, it was not a comfortable thing to do.

Liu Shushuang answered straightforwardly, "No ten percent."

No one was surprised.

This was because in terms of power alone, only Jun Yu would be able to sit here. Even the head, Zheng Yangzi, didn't dare to say that he would be able to win against the current Yu Zhan.

The speed at which the younger generation of the Eastern Lu Devils advanced seemed unbelievable, but it was the truth.

Most demonic cultivators didn't seek to improve their state of mind or comprehend the Great Dao of Heaven and Earth; they simply pursued strength.

To pay an unimaginable price in exchange for his cultivation to soar explosively.

His lifespan was severely lost, and breaking out of danger was extremely dangerous. The risk was also consistent with the reward, so the evil cultivation was still very enticing.

Jun Yu said, "Ladies, please rest first."

"We'll talk about it tomorrow."

These words were directed to Chen Yi and Cheng Tianyu. As soon as he said those words, a servant walked forward to lead the way, and the two of them stood up to take their leave.

Luo Mingchuan and Yan Ziyue also stood up to walk them out of the hall.

The more Yin Jade thought about it, the more he felt that the Eldest Senior Brother hadn't changed at all, just like the first time he met Qing Shui at the Palace. No one looked at him when he didn't speak, and no one dared to speak again when he did.

He understood his eldest senior brother's meaning. The chaos was about to break out, so naturally, the alliance had to discuss it. However, the current crisis was mainly focused on Cangya Mountain, so they needed to close their doors and say a few words.

Yan Xing said, "No matter what Yu Zhan comes here for, it's better to use force and force to deal with him. Are you afraid of them?"

Liu Shushuang shook her head, "It's safe to wait and see, but you will be in a passive position."