71

The autumn sun was clear and bright.

The sky was a magnificent peacock blue, the clouds were spread out, and sunlight shone through the gaps between the clouds.

When Yin Yu left the academy, he was carrying three books in his arms. The head teacher stood at the back door to send him off.

He also stayed the night at the academy. When he woke up this morning, his master hadn't woken up yet.

Lifting his hand to flip the page, his mauve thin robe's wide sleeves swayed gently in the autumn wind.

The more he came out to greet him, the more he laughed.

"I have a few books. I've just finished learning them and they are quite interesting. If you have nothing to do, you can take a look."

The more he thought about it, the more surprised he became. Everyone knew that his teacher had studied ancient and modern texts, and that he had memorized all ten million of them in his mind.

There are even those who think that there are no more books that the gentleman has not read.

Such a person who could pass through space with a seal, who could calculate the star orbit, what else could he learn to ask about?! "... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..."

A self-created technique?

The end of time?

The equilibrium within the distortions of space?

Passing through the barrier of three thousand worlds?

Mister took out a few yellowish thin books from his sleeve, and Yin Yu took them with both hands, her fingers trembling slightly.

Lowering his head to take a look —

"Enchantment Immortal Elder Leng Xiao Fei"

....

What the hell is this!

"Peerless Immortal Man Meets Me!" "Tyrant Immortal Master, spare me!" "Coldhearted Master falls in love with me", this was actually a f * cking series of characters!

The middle-aged scholar smiled. His smile was as deep and profound as the rivers and seas. "Young man, you look really nice."

For a moment, the more his brain exploded, the more he almost threw himself over and grabbed Mr. Li's hand, "Heavenly King Gecko!"

OP 250!

Tell me you're like me!

"— —"

However, in the end, he only put the book back into his sleeve and gave a proper disciple salute.

Because the smile on his face was the same as ever, as if he had bought a funny book from the market and given it to the younger generation.

Sword Saint walked out of the room and glanced at them. He then said to Yan Qianyin, "Shuang went back to Cangya last night. We're leaving today."

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that his master wanted to say something. However, he didn't even turn around to look at Mr.

The middle-aged scholar watched them walk out of the alleyway, his figure gradually submerging into the street that was filled with people.

Sword Saint bought two horses and brought them out of Clear Sun Pass, heading straight for the floating sea.

The autumn wind blew, white clouds flew, and the grass and trees turned yellow, returning to the south.