64

This scene was too strange, no one would have thought that this seemingly dust for millions of years Buddha statue contained the universe, and this monk was actually still alive.

The more Yan Yu was shocked, the more he held the Lacustrine Sword in his hand, but he did not unsheathe it.

Because Luo Mingchuan was very calm, and this kind of calmness also infected him, as if no matter how terrifying the situation was about to be, they would fight side by side and escape from danger.

The monk was haggard, his cheeks deeply sunken, his fingers shrunken to a brown mass above his cassock.

Yin Yu didn't even know whether he was a human or a ghost.

Luo Mingchuan's pupils had already returned to their original color. He took a step forward and faintly stood in front of his junior brother to protect him.

When the monk's eyes were wide open, a gust of wind blew into the buddhist temple.

It was as if dust that had been brushed away for a thousand or ten thousand years had suddenly become bright and resplendent.

He sat in the midst of the soft glow, calmly gazing at the two outsiders.

The more he thought about it, the less he knew how to describe such a pair of eyes.

It was not the cold eyes of a God on the platform, nor was it the devil eyes of a mountain of corpses and a sea of blood.

It was sorrowful and solemn, as if it could carry away all the pain and suffering of the world.

They were a pair of Buddha's eyes.

It is more like a true Buddha than a statue in Xing Shan Temple.

When the wind left the buddhist hall, the wooden door that was pushed open earlier was gently closed, and the stone lock was automatically locked.

However, under the old monk's gaze, the Yin Wall did not seem to notice.

With a loud shout from Luo Mingchuan, "Break!"

He suddenly woke up with a start and instantly broke out in a cold sweat. He never would have thought that even with the strength of his soul, he would still be bewitched by his gaze.

In the end, he was too careless.

When he looked again, there was no glory or true Buddha.

The buddhist temple was still an old buddhist temple.

The old monk was still an old monk whose eyes were muddy and lifeless.

However, it was unimaginably powerful.

Yin also noticed, this person's cassock does not fit, you can see that the former not so thin.

And now it was as if something was taking his life force from him.

The old monk was not angered by the fact that his technique had been broken. Instead, a smile appeared on his face as he slowly spoke.

"Where did you two come from?"

He didn't speak for a long time, his voice hoarse and hoarse.

However, the tone was naturally friendly, like a greeting to a familiar junior, making it so that one would not be wary.

Without relaxing, Luo Mingchuan replied, "From the temple."

"How is the temple?"

"Not good."

If the other party was asking about the greeting ceremony in the temple, then it was naturally not good. If it was asking about the situation in the temple, if the great formation was damaged and the earth veins collapsed, then it was not good either.