67

Recently, many major events had occurred in the cultivation world.

The power structure of some places was changing, both openly and covertly. Some places were even spreading to the Eastern Continent, which had always been kept secret.

Everyone thought that the disciple of the Vast Expanse School and the disciple of the Sword Saint had rushed into the Xing Shan temple, and breaking the golden formation of the buddhist seals was the biggest thing.

Which one could be worse than the million-year foundation of the Xing Shan Temple?

However, three days later, there was no news of him for many years. There were even some secret rumors that the Sword Saint, who could not come out of the Fallen Star Abyss, had appeared.

The entire world was shocked.

Some were excited, but there were also some who were panicking.

Although Xing Shan Temple was located in the belly of Titixiang Mountain and had always been low-key in its actions, it was still one of the 'Three Sects of the Mountain', one of the 'Two Buddhist Monastery'. Many pairs of eyes were watching them.

No one knew what happened after Luo Mingchuan and Yin Bi entered the temple. Some people said that the Buddhist Sect was merciful and benevolent, guessing that the two of them were rude.

Those who attended or paid attention to this sort of thing did not agree. They all said that the Yin Wall was softer than buddhist cultivators, and Luo Mingchuan had always been a gentleman with a good temper.

Until the appearance of the Sword Saint.

The 'Autumn Wind' hadn't even left its sheath before the houses in nearly a hundred palaces collapsed.

Like the passage of the autumn wind.

The discussion on this matter came to an abrupt end.

The sword of a saint is the truth.

What did he need to say?

In the past, he had crippled the Highest Elder of the Bo-Pu Sect with a single sword move by the river.

Would Parasol dare to say such a thing?

At this moment, Crosscut Mountain was shrouded in dark clouds.

Elders and disciples who knew what was going on rushed over to reinforce the formation and practice the sword formation. It was quiet and oppressive.

Assisi, standing on the peak of the sea of clouds, has not moved for five days.

Some things are not hidden.

Even though the Sword Saint was not proficient in divination, he had reached a certain level of insight. How could he not know?

In the Cang Ya Mountain, many disciples knew that Yan Ziyue and Luo Mingchuan had returned safely.

However, he had heard that it was not convenient to visit Senior Martial Brother Luo, so he could only rest and recuperate.

As a result, many people specially ran to the entrance of the main hall to take a look from afar, even though they could not see anyone.

He Yan Yun kept pestering her master, Zheng Yangzi, to get the news that Yan Mo was taking care of her, so she went back with Ruan Xiaoling to cultivate.

The more Yin Jade knew that this was the eye of the Boundless Mountain Formation, the more he knew that if the one who woke up this time was the Devil Sovereign, he would be able to temporarily restrain the power of the entire Boundless Earth Meridian.