91

Many people thought that the fight in the Western Ice Mountain would be the first time Liu Chushuang and Yu Zhan had met.

In fact, they had known each other long ago, even before the beginning of their cultivation.

Today, almost no one knows.

Sword Saint took Jun Yu away from the school gates and fought with Yan Xing in the tavern. In comparison, Liu Shushuang's entry into the sect could be considered serious.

At least there was a serious, formal conversation.

At that time, when Jun Yu's sword intent was at its initial stage, the Sword Saint had descended the mountain to explore the Fallen Star Abyss.

As he passed by the snowy plains, he met two little girls. They were only seven or eight years old, but they had just joined forces to kill a lone gray wolf.

Seeing him walk over, he looked very alert, but he did not have much strength left.

It reminded him of the days when he was young, when he had roamed the East Continent with Li Tuo.

Liu Chushuang always remembered that day. When her master walked out of the snowstorm, it was as if he had appeared out of thin air.

The images in his memories were as wondrous as immortals.

"Would you like to become my disciples and learn my Daoist magic?"

After thinking for a moment, Liu Chushuang nodded and heard the people around her ask,

"How long will it take to become as strong as you?"

Even though no one was teaching her, she had already become terrifyingly intelligent.

"Your Innate Ability and Intelligence are extremely good. You can enter the large success stage within five hundred years."

"Five hundred years. Too slow."

"Go," she said to Liu, "I still want to go to the Twelve Palaces."

The Sword Saint frowned. "Not good at cultivating the devil, easy to die, and also very painful."

Yu Zhan knit his brows firmly, "Once I start cultivating, I will enter the cultivation world. If I don't kill someone, I will be killed."

"Or you can learn the fastest and most powerful martial art when you don't want to learn."

"The purpose of cultivation is not to kill, but to comprehend the Dao."

Yu Zhan raised his eyebrows and asked with a straight face, "Isn't killing someone a form of enlightenment?"

"Only between life and death will one have a great understanding."

Sword Saint declined to comment and only smiled. "As expected, different paths are incompatible."

Yu Zhan Pingmei pushed Liu Chushuang over and said impatiently, "Don't act like you're reluctant to part with her. You and I were just strangers on the same trip ..."

"Cultivate well, I'll come and see you when I'm free."

"You lied to me."

Liu Shushuang shook her head, "You can't find your way, no matter which north or south you are."

While they still didn't understand the fundamental principle of the irreconcilable, they already vaguely understood that this was probably a permanent separation.

Even if they met again, they wouldn't be able to travel together.

Indeed, many years later, they would face off against each other on the Xilun Mountains.