70

Liu Shushuang came from the Northern Land, with her body covered in twists and turns, and her three thousand miles of wind and dust were all in her sleeves.

She came to the Central Continent, preparing to take a short rest before heading to Cangya Mountain.

He remembered that Yan Xing had sent a message saying that he was coming back, so he had asked Feng Lailai, who was at the Lanyuan School, to serve four kinds of red wine and take it away with him.

It was late at night when he went out. He was looking for an inn to stay for the night when he realized he was being followed.

She walked towards a secluded path, winding her way back into the circle. That line of sight had always been there, following her like a shadow.

The other party was very strong.

It was a hundred times stronger than every assassination attempt he had encountered when he sent Duan Chong Xuan back to the Northern Land.

His instinct for danger was magnified to the extreme.

However, Liu Shushuang's expression did not change.

She had gone a long way to a deserted alley, surrounded by overgrown grass and no one to be seen.

The quieter the place was, the more one could sense the other's existence.

Liu Shushuang did not use her sword, neither did she use her blade.

What she practiced was a set of fist techniques.

There were no ever-changing sword moves, only violent Quintessential Essence Fist Intent.

Straight back and forth.

With a strong hand.

She landed on the rooftop and threw out a punch. The wind created by the punch tore through the air, and thunder seemed to have fallen from the sky.

However, this thunderclap could not be heard by ordinary people, because it would fall into the cultivator's sea of consciousness.

Unreservedly and without hesitation, she used her strongest technique as soon as she made a move.

Because she knew that the difference between the strong and the weak was like clouds and mud, and this was the only way to survive.

However, his fist still missed.

Her heart sank. The worst had happened.

Before he could make a move, a white figure had already descended from the sky.

The Sword Saint laughed heartily. "You've improved quite a bit, haven't you?"

Speaking of going to the Midland, the first thing that came to mind was that his master wanted to see Mr.

However, the first person they saw was not Mister, but Second Senior Sister.

It was just like when he met Yan Xing in Spring Restaurant. He wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or if his master had intentionally done it.

"Master?!"

This was the first time Yan Yu saw her senior sister with her eyes wide open and a surprised expression on her face.

He discovered that there was a time when his Second Senior Sister, with her calm and sharp demeanor, was as adorable as a young girl.

The young girl, Liu Shushuang, laughed. "Master, Fourth Junior Brother, why are you here?"

"I thought ..."

The Sword Saint continued, "Do you think that Ol 'Five's bad thoughts are not over yet!?"